Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32627879808182

Thread: PlayStation 5 Launches Holiday 2020

Gaming Wizard
    Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by psuno View Post
    PS5 seems like it's going to be less powerful and more expensive than the Xbox (MS will absorb the loss/can afford it), also sounds like the APU is downclocked for BC, which is disappointing seeing as Xbox uses the new horsepower and enhances older stuff (although this probably doesn't happen automatically and costs money to have happen per title), if either console even releases in 2020 thanks to Coronavirus.... what a sh*tshow

Rumors are disappointing, I like PS controllers more than MS ones..
    Lots of work yes, but so impressive
    https://wccftech.com/backward-compat...half-measures/

Gaming Wizard
    Framerate Enthusiast & Graphics Slut.
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by psuno View Post
    PS5 seems like it's going to be less powerful and more expensive than the Xbox (MS will absorb the loss/can afford it), also sounds like the APU is downclocked for BC, which is disappointing seeing as Xbox uses the new horsepower and enhances older stuff (although this probably doesn't happen automatically and costs money to have happen per title), if either console even releases in 2020 thanks to Coronavirus.... what a sh*tshow

Rumors are disappointing, I like PS controllers more than MS ones..
    It does sound like Backwards Compatibility is going to be a disappointing ****show on the PS5. I'm really concerned about it.

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Strifehart View Post
    It does sound like Backwards Compatibility is going to be a disappointing ****show on the PS5. I'm really concerned about it.
    Why? It sounds to me like the least risky, most stable and economical approach. Microsoft also stated that their next-gen approach to backwards compatibility is also hardware based.

Gaming Wizard
    Framerate Enthusiast & Graphics Slut.
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by KenMasters View Post
    Why? It sounds to me like the least risky, most stable and economical approach. Microsoft also stated that their next-gen approach to backwards compatibility is also hardware based.
    I expect progression.

Perhaps I'm spoiled since being in the PC ecosystem for decades, but the software performance is only limited by the hardware, not the other way around.

5. Saying Thanks:

Uberutang (Today)  

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32627879808182