Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1617181920

Thread: PlayStation 5 Launches Holiday 2020

Addicted Member
    Wait.... What???
    Game IDs
    Experience

I've always invested big in my displays. It's not just the quality of my gaming, it's the full cinematic experience that goes with it. Everyone that visits my place, and views my movie, and gaming experience always wants to upgrade their displays afterwards

4K QLED with HDR Elite is the way
    Humanity's a failed experiment, walking the path to extinction.The earth will shake and the waters will rise. The elements reclaim what was taken.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanecynic View Post
    I've always invested big in my displays. It's not just the quality of my gaming, it's the full cinematic experience that goes with it. Everyone that visits my place, and views my movie, and gaming experience always wants to upgrade their displays afterwards

4K QLED with HDR Elite is the way
    LOL this is exactly what happened to me, yeah the consoles and games is Mickey Mouse money compared to what you have to put down for the displays and sound.

Relative of mine recently spent R350 000 on his home theater audio alone! All Jamo, NAD, Yamaha, he's really into movies.
    Last edited by psuno; November 21st, 2019 at 10:53 AM.
    Games: Oblivion Platinum, LBP, RB6V2, SFIV, Turok, GRAW2

gaming informed.

Addicted Member
    Wait.... What???
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by psuno View Post
    LOL this is exactly what happened to me, yeah the consoles and games is Mickey Mouse money compared to what you have to put down for the displays and sound.
    Funny thing is, every time I tell myself that I won't go bigger than I have now, I find a way to go bigger, however this time something bigger physically won't fit into the elevator in my complex, so it won't be possible, thankfully... I'm running out of lounge space.
    Humanity's a failed experiment, walking the path to extinction.The earth will shake and the waters will rise. The elements reclaim what was taken.

Experience

Funny thing is, every time I tell myself that I won't go bigger than I have now, I find a way to go bigger, however this time something bigger physically won't fit into the elevator in my complex, so it won't be possible, thankfully... I'm running out of lounge space.
    Yeah although size is one thing, with all the tech built into proper displays you can go pretty hog wild on pricing on only 50" displays, hopefully there are some good R20k deals around next year xmas.
    Games: Oblivion Platinum, LBP, RB6V2, SFIV, Turok, GRAW2

gaming informed.

Addicted Member
    Wait.... What???
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by psuno View Post
    Yeah although size is one thing, with all the tech built into proper displays you can go pretty hog wild on pricing on only 50" displays, hopefully there are some good R20k deals around next year xmas.
    Keep an eye on Takealot over Black Friday, and Cyber Monday as well, they should have some good stuff going.

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Geez we going into next next gen and xbox still touting halo

No man .... new games new ips please xbox
    At least I won't have to buy R5000 worth of games. That is my point.
    Hidden Content for all your Thailand travel adviceHidden Content

7. Saying Thanks:

Uberutang (November 21st, 2019),  Viking (November 21st, 2019)  

Game IDs
    Experience

I find I'm happy to pay the delivery and installation fee so they have to deal with the stairs

Addicted Member
    Wait.... What???
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by MJ INC View Post
    I find I'm happy to pay the delivery and installation fee so they have to deal with the stairs
    Five floors is no joke, neither is setting up something bigger than 75"

Heck, the 75" was a challenge to set up between my wife and I already.

Addicted Member
    “Adventure runs on all sorts of whiskey.”
    Game IDs
    Experience

A non rendered look at the dev kit:
    IMG_20191202_081744.jpg

Apparently the design was for easy stackability and cooling if devs decided on multiple stress tests.
    ALMOST DEAD YESTERDAY, MAYBE DEAD TOMORROW, BUT ALIVE, GLORIOUSLY ALIVE, TODAY

11. Saying Thanks:

MarioAna (December 3rd, 2019)  

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1617181920