Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pre-orders for Cyberpunk 2077 and Marvels Avengers sold out?

Final Fantasy
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Radium217 View Post
    Better to order limited stuff on Amazon. You don't even need to pay till a day or two before it releases. Got a Steelbook Cyberpunk and my deluxe edition of FFVIIR
    I could but my brother and I like to support the local guys who make an effort to make the goods available to everyone. It's important to us since they basically gamers themselves and have made their hobby a living. And everybody benefits

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Boss View Post
    I could but my brother and I like to support the local guys who make an effort to make the goods available to everyone. It's important to us since they basically gamers themselves and have made their hobby a living. And everybody benefits
    Definitely agree with supporting local but if it's something like getting a free steelbook vs not getting one or being on the fence about a CE I'll just go with the more convenient choice. If I know I'm gonna get something without question and it's a good deal I try to pick it up locally. For example, I got my Astral Chain CE from Raru as well as my Sekiro and KH CEs

Very Senior Member PlayingItCool94's Avatar
    Experience

I didn't want to start a new thread so since this is about pre-orders selling out @keenest has the Trials of Mana HD Remake allocation for Switch and PS4 sold out?

Game IDs
    Experience

The Trials of Mana HD have just been added for wishlist purposes so far. We have not yet received pricing and allocation for them. So you can wishlist and we will send you an email once they become available for pre-order.
    Raru.co.za - Your Indie Online Store
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content Raru Shopping Twitter FeedHidden Content

5. Saying Thanks:

PlayingItCool94 (Today)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by keenest View Post
    The Trials of Mana HD have just been added for wishlist purposes so far. We have not yet received pricing and allocation for them. So you can wishlist and we will send you an email once they become available for pre-order.
    Any clue if you're going to get the neverwinter remasters?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234