Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: First Impressions: Death Stranding (No Spoilers!)

  1. #11
    Gaming Wizard
    Conductor of the poop train
    larch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Strait out of Benoni
    Posts
    11,706
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    My mom did not raise no two-trip bitch!

    Hidden Content Facebook Group:Hidden Content Instagram:Hidden Content

  2. #12
    Addicted Member
    “Adventure runs on all sorts of whiskey.”
    Cathal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Worcester
    Posts
    2,926
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by larch View Post
    My mom did not raise no two-trip bitch!

    Those power legs sure help , huh?
    I'm privy to the speed ones myself.
    ALMOST DEAD YESTERDAY, MAYBE DEAD TOMORROW, BUT ALIVE, GLORIOUSLY ALIVE, TODAY

  3. #13
    Gaming Wizard
    Conductor of the poop train
    larch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Strait out of Benoni
    Posts
    11,706
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cathal View Post
    Those power legs sure help , huh?
    I'm privy to the speed ones myself.
    Yeah like the speed ones myself as well, but this required one trip.
    Hidden Content Facebook Group:Hidden Content Instagram:Hidden Content

  4. #14
    Addicted Member
    “Adventure runs on all sorts of whiskey.”
    Cathal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Worcester
    Posts
    2,926
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by larch View Post
    Yeah like the speed ones myself as well, but this required one trip.
    Vehicles are there for a reason!
    ALMOST DEAD YESTERDAY, MAYBE DEAD TOMORROW, BUT ALIVE, GLORIOUSLY ALIVE, TODAY

  5. #15
    Very Senior Member JohannS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    1,229
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    And here I am at 1pm plotting out a new delivery route to the wind farm for this evening....
    Sad how this game is a 'thing' in my head, but eh, small obsession that will surely fade soon enough...but i'm enjoying the ride for now.

  6. #16
    Gaming Wizard
    Conductor of the poop train
    larch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Strait out of Benoni
    Posts
    11,706
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannS View Post
    And here I am at 1pm plotting out a new delivery route to the wind farm for this evening....
    Sad how this game is a 'thing' in my head, but eh, small obsession that will surely fade soon enough...but i'm enjoying the ride for now.
    The Windfarm trip was annoying as ****....but I did find a round about route to avoid running into all the BTS, just stick the the left side of the mountain the entire time as close as possible.
    Hidden Content Facebook Group:Hidden Content Instagram:Hidden Content

  7. Saying Thanks:

    JohannS (Yesterday)  

  8. #17
    Very Senior Member
    This status is cheesy
    SirCheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Roodepoort, Gauteng, Johannesburg
    Posts
    1,374
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by larch View Post
    The Windfarm trip was annoying as ****....but I did find a round about route to avoid running into all the BTS, just stick the the left side of the mountain the entire time as close as possible.
    Lol, wait until you have to make your way to the Junkyard, goodluck, or maybe the route i chose was incredibly annoying with paths separated by multiple HUGE cracks in the ground that you had to plan carefully to jump over by foot or with the reverse trike. You could always use a ladder but i found it more enjoyable to try and traverse by jumping across.
    Last edited by SirCheese; Yesterday at 01:59 PM.
    If you haven't noticed already, i really love cheese. I also like video games.

    Hidden Content

  9. #18
    Gaming Wizard
    Conductor of the poop train
    larch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Strait out of Benoni
    Posts
    11,706
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirCheese View Post
    Lol, wait until you have to make your way to the Junkyard, goodluck, or maybe the route i chose was incredibly annoying with paths separated by multiple HUGE cracks in the ground that you had to plan carefully to jump over by foot or with the reverse trike. You could always use a ladder but i found it more enjoyable to try and traverse by jumping across.
    I noticed a lot of helpful signs placed by other people that helped me in certain situations and people outright trolling you as well...
    Hidden Content Facebook Group:Hidden Content Instagram:Hidden Content

  10. #19
    Addicted Member
    “Adventure runs on all sorts of whiskey.”
    Cathal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Worcester
    Posts
    2,926
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    The signs showing shallow areas in rivers are a godsend.
    ALMOST DEAD YESTERDAY, MAYBE DEAD TOMORROW, BUT ALIVE, GLORIOUSLY ALIVE, TODAY

  11. #20
    Gaming Wizard
    Conductor of the poop train
    larch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Strait out of Benoni
    Posts
    11,706
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cathal View Post
    The signs showing shallow areas in rivers are a godsend.
    I had one guy placing signs all along a certain route every 100 meters for like km's thats dedication....
    Hidden Content Facebook Group:Hidden Content Instagram:Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •