Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25414243444546 LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 455

Thread: Overwatch chit chat

  1. #441
    Very Senior Member Enlightened End's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Melville
    Posts
    1,861
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Finally reached gold on support, man what a climb.
    Started from 700 SR. I think the biggest mistake was entering comp without understanding the game and I paid for it with awful starting point.

  2. Saying Thanks:

    Cathal (May 23rd, 2020),  Sting_Ray (May 23rd, 2020)  

  3. #442
    Oupa
    *laughs in deranged*
    Sting_Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pretoria East
    Posts
    5,831
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened End View Post
    Finally reached gold on support, man what a climb.
    Started from 700 SR. I think the biggest mistake was entering comp without understanding the game and I paid for it with awful starting point.
    That's huuuuge man! Well done!

    I don't see you ever dropping to that rank again, onwards and upwards!

    I think majority of us started in bronze as we took a COD playstyle route in the 1st couple seasons.
    Last edited by Sting_Ray; May 23rd, 2020 at 02:37 PM.

  4. Saying Thanks:

    Enlightened End (May 23rd, 2020)  

  5. #443
    Gaming Wizard Cravinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    19,120
    Experience

    Default

    Got the skin for ashe last night probably my favourite skin they added for this event also myself and a friend noticed there's no highlight intro to unlock this event.

  6. Saying Thanks:

    Enlightened End (May 24th, 2020),  Sting_Ray (May 24th, 2020)  

  7. #444
    Oupa
    *laughs in deranged*
    Sting_Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pretoria East
    Posts
    5,831
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Has it really been that long?


  8. Saying Thanks:

    Cravinho (May 25th, 2020)  

  9. #445
    Gaming Wizard Cravinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    19,120
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sting_Ray View Post
    Has it really been that long?

    Those 4 years has had it's ups and downs but it's been one hell of a ride having some awesome gaming moments and making new friends along the way here's to 4 more years also D.Va #1

  10. Saying Thanks:

    Sting_Ray (May 25th, 2020)  

  11. #446
    Oupa
    *laughs in deranged*
    Sting_Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pretoria East
    Posts
    5,831
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cravinho View Post
    Those 4 years has had it's ups and downs but it's been one hell of a ride having some awesome gaming moments and making new friends along the way here's to 4 more years also D.Va #1
    Was going through my old inbox messages.

    Chrome invited me to play and then introduced me to all you guys. Dammit Chrome!

    Capture.JPG

    Before that I was playing the game the whole damn time with randoms

    Odd enough I was playing Dark Soul 2 with Hein before this

  12. Saying Thanks:

    Cravinho (May 25th, 2020)  

  13. #447
    Gaming Wizard Cravinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    19,120
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sting_Ray View Post
    Was going through my old inbox messages.

    Chrome invited me to play and then introduced me to all you guys. Dammit Chrome!

    Capture.JPG

    Before that I was playing the game the whole damn time with randoms

    Odd enough I was playing Dark Soul 2 with Hein before this
    Yeah whenever we saw someone in the thread looking for people to play with I just told them to join us that's how we met Tom and the rest of the guys as well.

  14. #448
    Oupa
    *laughs in deranged*
    Sting_Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pretoria East
    Posts
    5,831
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Anyone else having a bug issue when opening an anniversary lootbox the camera just pans to the top?

  15. #449
    Gaming Wizard Cravinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    19,120
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sting_Ray View Post
    Anyone else having a bug issue when opening an anniversary lootbox the camera just pans to the top?
    I had that bug during the winter event and never again maybe the last update broke something again.

  16. #450
    Oupa
    *laughs in deranged*
    Sting_Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pretoria East
    Posts
    5,831
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    @Cravinho

    How's this skin I came across? Alice/D.Va mashup
    EY4PK4UUEAA_6Vb.jpg
    https://twitter.com/OverwatchNaeri/s...814041604?s=20
    Artist: Amber Ye

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25414243444546 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •