Thread: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii)

Not much... You?
    Experience

Default Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii)

I have Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn for sale if anyone id interested... make me an offer

Not much... You?
    Experience

Bump it up

Experience

I'm not sure what happened, but my post was deleted. I'm not sure why as I basically said I sent you a PM with an offer for Radiant Dawn.

If you didn't get the PM (I see that when I sent it it doesn't show up in my sent items), let me know or send me a PM to discuss.

Very Senior Member PlayingItCool94's Avatar
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedBrother View Post
    I'm not sure what happened, but my post was deleted. I'm not sure why as I basically said I sent you a PM with an offer for Radiant Dawn.

If you didn't get the PM (I see that when I sent it it doesn't show up in my sent items), let me know or send me a PM to discuss.
    it's because a mod deleted it, because you are breaking the rules of not having 50 posts on the forum before trying to use the marketplace

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by PlayingItCool94 View Post
    it's because a mod deleted it, because you are breaking the rules of not having 50 posts on the forum before trying to use the marketplace
    Oh, sorry! I apologise, I did read the rules but I thought the 50 posts was specifically for advertising to sell/buy/etc, not making an offer to purchase in an already advertised post.

In order to help protect our members from fraud, traders need to have been a member for 31 days and have made 50 posts before they can advertise items to sell, trade and or purchase.
    Again, sorry.

Game IDs
    Experience

That's weird. My first posts were all of me buying stuff and never had issues. Also thought it was regarding making sales