Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: SAA placed under business rescue

Gaming Wizard
    RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!!
    Experience

I see SAA got R10bil bailout. I knew this was going to happen.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianH View Post
    I see SAA got R10bil bailout. I knew this was going to happen.
    Just goes to show that government should never be involved with any business matters

3. Saying Thanks:

SLYGUY (October 30th, 2020)  

Gaming Wizard
    Mr Bubz likez Dubz
    Experience

Half our country lives on less that R3500 a month, **** in buckets and have no water.
    But a failed state enterprise with severely limited operational ability gets R10bil.
    Go vote ANC again you ****ing fools.
    WHY DO YOU HAVE SIGNATURES TURNED ON, THAT SHlT WASTEFUL YO.

5. Saying Thanks:

Toi ZA (October 30th, 2020)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by abev View Post
    Half our country lives on less that R3500 a month, **** in buckets and have no water.
    But a failed state enterprise with severely limited operational ability gets R10bil.
    Go vote ANC again you ****ing fools.
    It's insane. They've cutting the budgets of departments that actually need it - the SAPS budget, the higher education department budget and the health department budget.

A list of figures contained in the supporting documents to the Medium-Term Budget Policy Statement shows that it was indeed difficult to find the R10.5 billion, with Mboweni eventually having to shift even paltry amounts from other state departments to find the money.

The bulk of the cash now going to SAA, following the R3.53 billion set aside for SAA in the 2020 national budget, was taken from the police.

The South African Police Service budget was effectively cut by nearly R1.2 billion, equal to 11.4% of the cash going to SAA.

The department for higher education and training lost R1.13 billion, contributing just less than 11% of the funds. This cut comes at a time when universities and other tertiary education centres are concerned about their financial viability, due to an increase in the numbers of (non-paying) students and rising costs due to a longer-than-normal academic year.

The health department will have to do with R694 million less, and transport with R681 million less.
    Source : https://www.moneyweb.co.za/in-depth/...-r10-5bn-from/
    "If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord
    and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead,
    you will be saved." - Romans 10:9

Chelsea FC | Aston Martin F1 | PC Gamer

7. Saying Thanks:

abev (October 30th, 2020)  

Gaming Wizard
    Experience

Don't forget the additional 6.5 billion:

SAA is also set to receive an additional R6.5-billion from the government that will go towards settling the airline’s guaranteed debt and interest.
    Absolute **** show.

What I found hilarious is that ~5 billion of the supposed 10.5 billion bailout is being sourced from the government's "rainy day" account. Will we ever truly know how the 500 billion Covid relief fund was used?

Experience

This news can both make you happy and sad at the same time. For some, this is probably a bad idea, but this is only because you need to properly manage your time and invest it in the right way. If you still don't understand what I'm talking about, then I'm talking about swing shift which helped me sort out my business so well that it's now a pretty successful venture that I'm proud of. I think you should learn more about this to understand how this structure works.
    Last edited by Eleganes; May 5th, 2021 at 09:15 AM.

Gaming Wizard
    imdownhereforyoursoul
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Eleganes View Post
    At the same time, many are happy with this policy. What kind of **** is in front of them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleganes View Post
    I wouldn't say I like brushing my teeth in the shower. First of all, there is no mirror, and I can't see myself. Second, I have nowhere to put my customed aligner from lombarddentalstudio.com. So I usually take a shower in the morning and evening, and after a shower, I brush my teeth at the sink and rinse the aligner. By the way, tell me, what kind of toothpaste do you use? After using Paradontax paste, my gums became very sensitive. And sometimes, when brushing my teeth, they bleed. I changed the toothpaste and used the softest brush, but this problem still bothers me sometimes. Please share if you know a good paste for sensitive gums. Many thanks for your help.
    huuuh?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456