Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: PS Plus January 2020 - Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection and Goat Simulator

Colossus
    Interesting times.
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SauRoN View Post
    Sorry I assumed you misread as it is a cluster**** of similar terminology and therefore tried to highlight it properly.
    np.

Gold and Game Pass will simply fall away.
    Or they will offer a tiered service, which is a good thing. Allow people to mix and match services as they wish and just pay accordingly. Offering smallish discounts for adding more services.

Well they have added the download option now haven’t they?

It will only really comes into its own with backwards compatibility next gen I reckon.
    PSNow is a strange one from Sony, they paid pretty big to get into it and were ahead of everyone really at that stage but didn't seem to take it anywhere. When you read comparisons it fares well against XCloud and Stadia in terms of performance and offers a catalog of 800 games. Like XCloud it's 720p at the moment but i think those two are doing it right for streaming more than Stadia.

Then there's the strange things like you can only stream to PC or PS4, great that you can download them on the PS4 and play at full performance but unless they bring it to mobile devices then they've kinda missed the point. Considering they've got the PS4RemotePlay app working 100% with PS4 streaming what's the problem exactly?

They should be able to do this.

Oupa
    Oh, is that an ancient Tibetan ritual dagger in your pocket?
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Strifehart View Post
    ITT: people so far down the fanboy path that they make excuses as to why their platform of choice’s offering is ****.
    Have both, GP is superb.
    It's still Gold = Plus.

Gaming Wizard
    Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Game IDs
    Experience

Gold R99
    Gamepass Ultimate (with gold) R89

Why would anybody buy gold standalone? :P

4. Saying Thanks:

Strifehart (January 2nd, 2020)  

Addicted Member
    Comedian of the Year 2013
    Praise the sun! \|--|/
    Game IDs
    Experience

Lets be honest, the only reason MS brought in game pass was so that the last remaining xbox players doesn't completely abandon ship from the no game xbox. They need to give away 3rd party titles for cheap in the poorer countries because there's honestly no reason to own an Xbox. Unlike Sony, with their world class, record shattering exclusives, we don't need hope and pray for a good game to be included in a "pass" years after release.
    What's better buying a fancy new car for yourself or renting a generic car for cheap?

Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by D4RKL1NGza View Post
    Lets be honest, the only reason MS brought in game pass was so that the last remaining xbox players doesn't completely abandon ship from the no game xbox. They need to give away 3rd party titles for cheap in the poorer countries because there's honestly no reason to own an Xbox. Unlike Sony, with their world class, record shattering exclusives, we don't need hope and pray for a good game to be included in a "pass" years after release.
    What's better buying a fancy new car for yourself or renting a generic car for cheap?
    Fokkof trol.

Wonder why Playstatoin suddenly deemed EA Access acceptable for their platform....can't possibly be because they want to catch up to this services model.

It's too bad Xbox Live doesn't provide an easy total playtime stat, then it would be so simple to disprove the "no games" nonsense.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by D4RKL1NGza View Post
    I own both and am quite happy to admit I play all 3rd party games now on my Xbox as every game I've seen that plays on both looks vastly better. I really only use my ps4 for the few exclusives I want to play and multi player games as most of my local online friends are on playstation

8. Saying Thanks:

D4RKL1NGza (January 2nd, 2020),  Uberutang (January 2nd, 2020)  

Addicted Member
    Comedian of the Year 2013
    Praise the sun! \|--|/
    Game IDs
    Experience

Fokkof trol.

Wonder why Playstatoin suddenly deemed EA Access acceptable for their platform....can't possibly be because they want to catch up to this services model.

It's too bad Xbox Live doesn't provide an easy total playtime stat, then it would be so simple to disprove the "no games" nonsense.

Colossus
    Interesting times.
    Experience

Fokkof trol.

Dude don’t be so easy to bait. Come on obvious troll is obvious.

11. Saying Thanks:

D4RKL1NGza (January 2nd, 2020)  

Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by MarioAna View Post
    Dude don’t be so easy to bait. Come on obvious troll is obvious.
    I know he is obvious so wasn’t baited at all.

We just hap each other kak everywhere, unlike WhatsApp I can’t just kick him out here.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."

13. Saying Thanks:

D4RKL1NGza (January 2nd, 2020)  

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234