Thread: Wii 'Gun' games.

Experience

Default Wii 'Gun' games.

Hi

So I am really keen on playing a few 'gun'/ zapper style games. I would like to use the Wii mote and eventually get the plastic device that holds the Wii mote and nunchuck.

Heres my questions:

1. How well does the Wii function for shooters?

2. Can anybody recommend a few titles?

I am currntly keen on getting any of the House of the dead games as well as Resident Evil 4.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Honesty_Art View Post
    Hi

So I am really keen on playing a few 'gun'/ zapper style games. I would like to use the Wii mote and eventually get the plastic device that holds the Wii mote and nunchuck.

Heres my questions:

1. How well does the Wii function for shooters?

2. Can anybody recommend a few titles?

I am currntly keen on getting any of the House of the dead games as well as Resident Evil 4.
    oh Honesty_Art again, sup. I've got a few Call of Duty, cabela, and carnival type shooters and I personally feel using an attachment helps a lot, it just feels weird pointing with the remote and having the nunchuck separate, but then again for me all the fun is in using the little toy gun, like those games arcade shooters....I only really play wii/3ds so I can't comment on how the wii functionality compares...but I really enjoy them. Raru had the cabela game with rifle attachment it was ridiculously cheap, not sure if they've still got but worth a look? Otherwise best bet is trying to find someone who has Links Crossbow training as it came with a zapper attachment.

Experience

hmm thinking about it now, I can probably comment more on the wii functionality with sword/slasher games which obviously the wiimote is perfect for