Thread: Persona 5 Royal - Steelbook Launch & Phantom Thieves Edition on Pre-Order - Update

Game IDs
    Experience

Default Persona 5 Royal - Steelbook Launch & Phantom Thieves Edition on Pre-Order - Update

7819913-l.jpg

Persona 5 Royal - Steelbook Launch Edition & Phantom Thieves Edition on Pre-Order. Due 31 March 2020.

https://raru.co.za/video-games/news/9050

The supplier has come back to us now with the following info:

PERSONA 5 ROYAL STD EDT (PS4) is actually the steelbook launch edition which includes the Dynamic PS4 Theme and the Steelbook cover

PERSONA 5 ROYAL LIMITED EDT (PS4) is actually the “collector’s edition” or “Phantom Thieves Edition” which includes the below:

• Joker Mask with Stand
    • Steelbook
    • Soundtrack
    • Collectors Box
    • Artbook
    • Dynamic PS4 Theme
    Raru.co.za - Your Indie Online Store
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content Raru Shopping Twitter FeedHidden Content

2. Saying Thanks:

LazyDemoni (January 13th, 2020)  

Oupa
    “Gib mir noch ein Glas! Füll es bis zum Rand! Und trinkt mit mir aufs Leben!"
    Game IDs
    Experience

So for the peeps that were in a twiss on the other thread. The Royal Edition price was brought in line with the standard edition, at around R900-is, whilst the newly introduced edition takes the previous over R1000 spot.
    ALMOST DEAD YESTERDAY, MAYBE DEAD TOMORROW, BUT ALIVE, GLORIOUSLY ALIVE, TODAY

Experience

@keenest, was FF7 remake already on pre-order? Did all allocations sell out? Are you expecting more allocation slots to open?
    LG OLED 55C9|DENON X4400H
    SeX - PS5 - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Oupa
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by StarBound View Post
    @keenest, was FF7 remake already on pre-order? Did all allocations sell out? Are you expecting more allocation slots to open?
    https://sagamer.co.za/forum/showthread.php?p=3450496

It has been up for pre-order last year. Ordered mine, but see they're all unreleased now.

Experience

I thought I saw a thread for it but then I couldnt find it. Wasnt sold on the game until a month ago ...actually wasnt sold until the leaked demo happened. Also last year there were too many games so I am trying to cut back on my purchases. Happy to say that there are enough good games a year to be able to fill all my playtime while ignoring the mainstream trash that became common place. Sadly I am also missing out on some great titles because there is enough to saturate my playtime.
    Hidden Content

Oupa
    Game IDs
    Experience

I thought I saw a thread for it but then I couldnt find it. Wasnt sold on the game until a month ago ...actually wasnt sold until the leaked demo happened. Also last year there were too many games so I am trying to cut back on my purchases. Happy to say that there are enough good games a year to be able to fill all my playtime while ignoring the mainstream trash that became common place. Sadly I am also missing out on some great titles because there is enough to saturate my playtime.
    Need to stock up for the down periods

The first quarter is ridiculous with releases it seems, but December/January have been a lull.

You'll probably find FFVIIRemake available on some other stores if you want to go physical.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Cathal View Post
    Need to stock up for the down periods

The first quarter is ridiculous with releases it seems, but December/January have been a lull.

You'll probably find FFVIIRemake available on some other stores if you want to go physical.
    I think FF7 will be shortish. But Persona is gonna be a 140 hour game ...and then will probably be followed by a replay with another 100 hours or so. RE3 remake will be shorter but first time will be around a 8-10 hour mark followed by a replay trying to get the rocket launcher so thats 4-5 hours with reloads. Probably also depends on how fun the game is since I can still play RE2 remake with how fun it is.

Then we have cyberpunk as another huge game. I think if you are done with the april list you end up in november. We still have no nintendo games list so imagine if Zelda breath 2 releases and somehow they make metroid come out this year.
    Hidden Content

Oupa
    Game IDs
    Experience

I think FF7 will be shortish. But Persona is gonna be a 140 hour game ...and then will probably be followed by a replay with another 100 hours or so. RE3 remake will be shorter but first time will be around a 8-10 hour mark followed by a replay trying to get the rocket launcher so thats 4-5 hours with reloads. Probably also depends on how fun the game is since I can still play RE2 remake with how fun it is.

Then we have cyberpunk as another huge game. I think if you are done with the april list you end up in november. We still have no nintendo games list so imagine if Zelda breath 2 releases and somehow they make metroid come out this year.
    Luckily saving time, since I don't own a Nintendo.

There's also Last of Us Part 2, Ghost of Tsushima and Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines 2.

Think I heard FF7 will be around 40ish mark, though I'm talking under correction.

Game IDs
    Experience

I hope that in the coming weeks we will being to get more clarity on the upcoming pre-orders for the year.
    Raru.co.za - Your Indie Online Store
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content Raru Shopping Twitter FeedHidden Content

11. Saying Thanks:

Cathal (January 13th, 2020)  

Game IDs
    Experience

i see theres a steelbook for 929 now. thats alot more reasonable XD