Page 265 of 281 FirstFirst ... 165215245261262263264265266267268269 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 2803

Thread: Coronavirus - everything we know

Oupa
    RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!!
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by IwastheStig View Post
    Anyone here clued up on testing procedure. My mom's doc sent her for the test because he thinks she's showing symptoms. So we waiting the results. From my understanding her husband and I(because I'm in granny flat) must go into isolation until her results. We don't need to be tested unless she is positive. This is what I'm been told is the procedure .My work is stressing and are asking when am I going for my test. I'm been told it's not necessary to spend R850 on test, and to wait my mother's results.
    Is this correct. I don't have money to wait on a test if my mom is negative, and she fine not even sick.
    You self isolate until you get your mom's test results. If positive then everyone in the house hold has to self isolate for up to two weeks. There is no point in having a test if she is positive.

Work are probably wanting you to test as if you are positive, you could have infected others at work. It's something you may have to discuss with them.

Oupa
    Oh my God I'm back with the Master Race
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianH View Post
    You self isolate until you get your mom's test results. If positive then everyone in the house hold has to self isolate for up to two weeks. There is no point in having a test if she is positive.

Work are probably wanting you to test as if you are positive, you could have infected others at work. It's something you may have to discuss with them.
    It's cool. I phoned the helpline. They say we isolate until the results. If she's positive they will come to the house to test the rest of us but there is no just going to get myself tested. I have to wait to see first if my mother is positive or negative.

Game IDs
    Experience

If one of the vaccines that Bill Gates is funding works, there's a good chance stupid people won't take it which could be a good thing

4. Saying Thanks:

cowbrains (May 23rd, 2020),  MarioAna (May 23rd, 2020),  Tag11 (May 24th, 2020),  theprince (May 23rd, 2020)  

Gaming Wizard
    Don't delete my posts (¬¸¬)
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by MJ INC View Post
    If one of the vaccines that Bill Gates is funding works, there's a good chance stupid people won't take it which could be a good thing
    Gotta be crazy to take that vaccine bro, they're gonna track and control you through 5g once they inject it in you.

Gaming Wizard
    Lets count to a Million
    Experience

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Vast_aire View Post
    Gotta be crazy to take that vaccine bro, they're gonna track and control you through 5g once they inject it in you.
    Yeah that is true but isn't it part of a bigger conspiracy? The archon/anunnaki control their shape shifting reptilian pawns like Bill Gates and Donald Trump who are part of the babylonian brotherhood. They caused covid so their masters can feed off the negative energy this has all created. Fortunately I have my bunker and protection

Very Senior Member
    "This ends tonight." —Arkham Knight
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Vast_aire View Post
    Ha! Then the joke's on them, my Rain Mobile coverage has been dodgy the past 2 weeks, so ol' Billy-G's gonna have some buffering issues if he tries to get a 5G lock on my location

In any case, seems like more trouble than it's worth to put a tracker on everyone. What's Bill's goal here, to rat me out to my wife each time me and the boys hit the strip club?

Experience

The recovery rate is great.
    LG OLED 55C8|DENON X4400H
    XboneX - PS4 Pro - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Gaming Wizard
    Lets count to a Million
    Experience

Gaming Wizard
    Lets count to a Million
    Experience

Last edited by SLYGUY; May 24th, 2020 at 07:38 AM.

12. Saying Thanks:

nykfist (May 24th, 2020)  

Page 265 of 281 FirstFirst ... 165215245261262263264265266267268269 ... LastLast