Page 392 of 422 FirstFirst ... 292342372388389390391392393394395396412 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 4217

Thread: Coronavirus - everything we know

Gaming Wizard
    RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!!
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Squidbeard View Post
    Oh yes. Such a bad ass. Watch out everyone, I'm going to a restaurant.
    Are they open? Restaurants here in Tier 4 can only for takeaway.

Gaming Wizard
    Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianH View Post
    Yes. 50 percent capacity, contact tracing details and no booze (and curfew)

Gaming Wizard
    RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!!
    Experience

Well, UK is ****** again

Gaming Wizard
    Husband. Gamer. Hero.
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianH View Post
    Some are yeah. In my town, 7 restaurants have closed down. None were chains, all were "mom and pops" restaurants.
    Final Fantasy 15 was disappointing. Hype failed me. I am Squirtbird.
    Hidden Content

Gaming Wizard
    Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Game IDs
    Experience

Game IDs
    Experience

Oh yes. Such a bad ass. Watch out everyone, I'm going to a restaurant.
    ‘You must be in bed by 21:00 on New Year’s Eve’ – Bheki Cele
    https://www.thesouthafrican.com/news...ime-9pm-video/
    Survivor of the longest and harshest ban in forum history.

Gaming Wizard
    Don't delete my posts (¬¸¬)
    Game IDs
    Experience

Gaming Wizard
    Husband. Gamer. Hero.
    Game IDs
    Experience

And I'm staying up till 21:30
    Final Fantasy 15 was disappointing. Hype failed me. I am Squirtbird.
    Hidden Content

Addicted Member
    “Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
    Experience

I'm going to wear a mask, I'm going to sanitize, I'm not going to force myself on people. But I'm going to go out. I'm going to go to a restaurant. I'm going to see my mom. I'm going to go visit my friend.

I'm done not going out. I'm done seeing the inside of my house.
    If you do it safely and with mask on then that's not the issue. The issue is with people still wanting to have their new years parties with friends and booze. Any rational person knows that no social distancing will occur and masks will come off in the first 10 mins.

Trying to mock people and insinuate that they are afraid, or even paranoid, about a very real concern is not fair or right. Some idiot who doesn't wear his mask and stands to close to me could possibly infect me and from me, my husband, my mom and dad etc. My dad has emphysema and is on 24/7 oxygen at home. If I give it to him, I will be directly responsible for his death. Also, anyone who is not afraid of this is either stupid or doesn't have the imagination to understand what will happen before you die. Hold your breath for as long as you can (literally past the point where it gets uncomfortable and where your chest starts burning). That's what it feels like when you can't breathe. Now imagine yourself feeling like that for weeks in a hospital bed before suffocating (if you are lucky enough to get a hospital bed).

Suffocating to death is not something I would like to experience. Passing on a deadly virus to my family members and losing them to it because of my own selfishness, is not something I want to be responsible for.

Just this last week in my area, a 26 year old teacher (otherwise healthy) died of covid. She had also infected her parents and they both have now passed away as well (her mom died today, her dad earlier in the week). She got infected 2 days before her wedding. Her fiance now will never have her as his wife or see her again. Is a wedding or a party worth your life? This is the harsh reality now. Hospitals in my area are completely full and on divert. They are even sending serious patients to other provinces because they are low on oxygen. Medical aid patients are now being sent to government hospitals because all private ones are full. The only take away from all of this is to be as safe as possible and to stay out of the hospital.
    Last edited by TheSource; December 30th, 2020 at 11:07 PM.
    Seek and you shall find! Hidden Content

10. Saying Thanks:

HookX (December 31st, 2020),  NobodyKnows (December 31st, 2020),  Tag11 (December 31st, 2020)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by TheSource View Post
    If you do it safely and with mask on then that's not the issue. The issue is with people still wanting to have their new years parties with friends and booze. Any rational person knows that no social distancing will occur and masks will come off in the first 10 mins.

Trying to mock people and insinuate that they are afraid, or even paranoid, about a very real concern is not fair or right. Some idiot who doesn't wear his mask and stands to close to me could possibly infect me and from me, my husband, my mom and dad etc. My dad has emphysema and is on 24/7 oxygen at home. If I give it to him, I will be directly responsible for his death. Also, anyone who is not afraid of this is either stupid or doesn't have the imagination to understand what will happen before you die. Hold your breath for as long as you can (literally past the point where it gets uncomfortable and where your chest starts burning). That's what it feels like when you can't breathe. Now imagine yourself feeling like that for weeks in a hospital bed before suffocating (if you are lucky enough to get a hospital bed).

Suffocating to death is not something I would like to experience. Passing on a deadly virus to my family members and losing them to it because of my own selfishness, is not something I want to be responsible for.

Just this last week in my area, a 26 year old teacher (otherwise healthy) died of covid. She had also infected her parents and they both have now passed away as well (her mom died today, her dad earlier in the week). She got infected 2 days before her wedding. Her fiance now will never have her as his wife or see her again. Is a wedding or a party worth your life? This is the harsh reality now. Hospitals in my area are completely full and on divert. They are even sending serious patients to other provinces because they are low on oxygen. Medical aid patients are now being sent to government hospitals because all private ones are full. The only take away from all of this is to be as safe as possible and to stay out of the hospital.
    I don't think he ever said he isn't going to wear his mask. Squid said that he isn't going to be locked in anymore, he has common sense and will continue to live his life (with a mask).

12. Saying Thanks:

Squidbeard (December 31st, 2020),  Viking (December 31st, 2020),  Wyvern (January 4th, 2021)  

Page 392 of 422 FirstFirst ... 292342372388389390391392393394395396412 ... LastLast