Page 295 of 305 FirstFirst ... 195245275291292293294295296297298299 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3046

Thread: Coronavirus - everything we know

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Uberutang View Post
    Just stop eating animals and this kak wont happen.
    Never gonna happen. Steak and chicken tastes too good. But people have been telling me to stop eating so much sugar. Think of it this way. If you eat plants, then the poor animals will not have any food. What? They gonna start eating humans then?

Although yes the chinese could stop eating all that weird **** ...including that plastic rice from a few years ago ...and that ****ty milk powder substitute.
    LG OLED 55C8|DENON X4400H
    XboneX - PS4 Pro - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Gaming Wizard
    Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by nykfist View Post
    Soon you'll be evangelising the second coming of christ.

Serious Q though: Is it true that fresh vegetables are almost impossible to come by in the UAE? I heard this the other day when reading about someone who was on a specific diet for diabetes.
    Hahahaha, maybe the antichrist yes

The vegetable and fruit range in the UAE is amazing...but it is 99% imported. So fruit from India tastes amazing.. veggies not so much as they don't 'travel' so lekker. Locally they grow these tiny cucumbers and flavourless tomatoes. I found that most of the veggies there tasted watery and without much flavour. Mangoes, however, were amazing there! And dates and honey and nuts etc. The average fruit and veg section in Lulus or carrefour is bigger than most supermarkets here in ZA.

3. Saying Thanks:

nykfist (June 30th, 2020)  

Gaming Wizard
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by StarBound View Post
    Never gonna happen. Steak and chicken tastes too good. But people have been telling me to stop eating so much sugar. Think of it this way. If you eat plants, then the poor animals will not have any food. What? They gonna start eating humans then?

Although yes the chinese could stop eating all that weird **** ...including that plastic rice from a few years ago ...and that ****ty milk powder substitute.
    Most of our food production (and fresh water) goes into feeding factory-farmed animals. Same goes for most of the antibiotics... If we stopped factory farming animals today, we could feed the entire planet with grain and other plants without any drama.

Oupa
    RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!!
    Experience

Most of our food production (and fresh water) goes into feeding factory-farmed animals. Same goes for most of the antibiotics... If we stopped factory farming animals today, we could feed the entire planet with grain and other plants without any drama.
    Don't be one of those vegetarian mofos!

Gaming Wizard
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianH View Post
    Don't be one of those vegetarian mofos!
    Vegetarians don't try hard enough

Addicted Member
    “Adventure runs on all sorts of whiskey.”
    Game IDs
    Experience

Spoiler: Cele's numbers regarding alcohol related trauma cases weren't true.

https://www.news24.com/news24/southa...ifted-20200630
    ALMOST DEAD YESTERDAY, MAYBE DEAD TOMORROW, BUT ALIVE, GLORIOUSLY ALIVE, TODAY

Experience

Vegetarians don't try hard enough
    Go away, we are the originals and were here long before all you preachy manbun Vegans showed up this millennium
    I'm vegetarian, I just can't go one step further to Vegan. I love milk, cheese and eggs too much, easy protein sources.

There are some amazing vegan products out there though, especially at Woolworths.
    I absolutely love the Beyond meat burgers with a vegan roll, a vegan mayo sauce and coconut oil cheese slices.
    Hudsons also has an amazing burger similar to this but with vacon too and that's by far the best burger I've ever had, sorry meat eaters.

If I was rich like Lewis Hamilton and all those other vegan celebrities I could easily be vegan though, as really nice vegan foods and ingredients are flippen expensive.

It's also very difficult for a vegan to get the amount of protein you need daily, you'd have to eat so much tofu, lentils, nuts and chickpeas and I dislike 3 of those 4 items.

Oupa
    Need to sleep
    Game IDs
    Experience

Well numbers confuse the ANC.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathal View Post
    Spoiler: Cele's numbers regarding alcohol related trauma cases weren't true.

https://www.news24.com/news24/southa...ifted-20200630

Game IDs
    Experience

Just stop eating animals and this kak wont happen.
    tell china

Experience

Vegans and vegetarians started this whole corona thing. They injected that bat to make meat look bad. All part of their grand scheme to get us all eating tofu burgers and wheatgrass noodles or whatever other hipster kak they live on.

12. Saying Thanks:

Uberutang (June 30th, 2020)  

Page 295 of 305 FirstFirst ... 195245275291292293294295296297298299 ... LastLast