Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Survival games

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    68
    Experience

    Default Survival games

    Hey,

    Iíve played donít starve and loved it although I got to a point where I didnít know what to do next. Then just kinda stopped playing. Not sure if I missed something.

    I just started playing the flame in the flood and really enjoying it. Seems like it has some direction in the campaign mode.

    Any other survival type game Iím missing out on?

  2. #2
    Member Puca_Cds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    94
    Experience

    Default

    LIFE is a good survival game, its Permadeath though so be careful

  3. #3
    Gaming Wizard
    imdownhereforyoursoul
    nykfist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    West Beach, CT
    Posts
    14,095
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Puca_Cds View Post
    LIFE is a good survival game, its Permadeath though so be careful
    Reincarnation man, I just respawn without my powerups. Sucks though, I went from a lazy well-fed house cat to a human who's a slave to his salary.

  4. #4
    Very Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,323
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by richardn View Post
    Hey,

    I’ve played don’t starve and loved it although I got to a point where I didn’t know what to do next. Then just kinda stopped playing. Not sure if I missed something.

    I just started playing the flame in the flood and really enjoying it. Seems like it has some direction in the campaign mode.

    Any other survival type game I’m missing out on?
    On the Switch or just generally? Try Subnautica

  5. #5
    Addicted Member
    Comedian of the Year 2013
    Praise the sun! \|--|/
    D4RKL1NGza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
    Posts
    9,681
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    That new monkey game that released a few months ago also sounds good

    EDIT; Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey

    EDIT2; ah this is a switch thread

  6. #6
    Member Puca_Cds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    94
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nykfist View Post
    Reincarnation man, I just respawn without my powerups. Sucks though, I went from a lazy well-fed house cat to a human who's a slave to his salary.
    aw nice bru i have unlocked the Reincarnation perk yet,or maybe i have im to scared to try it out though

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    68
    Experience

    Default

    lol

    i suck at that game

    Quote Originally Posted by Puca_Cds View Post
    LIFE is a good survival game, its Permadeath though so be careful

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    68
    Experience

    Default

    damn it does look sweet though but I prefer the mindless survival stuff when I’m traveling or at the in-laws ��

    Quote Originally Posted by D4RKL1NGza View Post
    That new monkey game that released a few months ago also sounds good

    EDIT; Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey

    EDIT2; ah this is a switch thread

  9. #9
    Gaming Wizard
    imdownhereforyoursoul
    nykfist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    West Beach, CT
    Posts
    14,095
    Experience

    Default

    Minecraft is kinda survival-esque :P

    Spelunky and Stardew Valley come to mind as well. Not my sort of games, but I hear they're addictive.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    68
    Experience

    Default

    I’ve never tried Minecraft... I’ll give it a try on my next long haul flight. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by nykfist View Post
    Minecraft is kinda survival-esque :P

    Spelunky and Stardew Valley come to mind as well. Not my sort of games, but I hear they're addictive.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •