Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213

Thread: Outriders

Experience

playing Technomancer was quite challenging on my way to level 25.Teammates helped a lot here. Hit 30 last night, and finally it's clicking. Enjoying my rifleman build now.

Devastator is great, but found requires a lot of tinkering at later levels. Still my main (only character with expedition access atm). Respecced abilities more than a few times till i finally found a a combination that works for me. Which was seismic commander nomaly bleed focused build with off shoots into the nodes that increase distance considered close range.

We have had no issues aside from the odd disconnect of a team member, who either rejoins on the go or back in a lobby. Mostly play co op.

Some player will even bring his level 10 Trickster to endgame. Had a few level 30 randoms join as a 3rd player, see that guy then just leave again.
    Seems they don't know leet skills are not level dependant
    Last edited by noman; Yesterday at 09:31 AM.

2. Saying Thanks:

Styx ZA (Yesterday),  Vena Sera (Yesterday)  

Oupa
    Oh, is that an ancient Tibetan ritual dagger in your pocket?
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by noman View Post
    playing Technomancer was quite challenging on my way to level 25.Teammates helped a lot here. Hit 30 last night, and finally it's clicking. Enjoying my rifleman build now.

Devastator is great, but found requires a lot of tinkering at later levels. Still my main (only character with expedition access atm). Respecced abilities more than a few times till i finally found a a combination that works for me. Which was seismic commander nomaly bleed focused build with off shoots into the nodes that increase distance considered close range.

We have had no issues aside from the odd disconnect of a team member, who either rejoins on the go or back in a lobby. Mostly play co op.

Some player will even bring his level 10 Trickster to endgame. Had a few level 30 randoms join as a 3rd player, see that guy then just leave again.
    Fok ek is sommer lus om nou te speel!!

Addicted Member
    Feeling Possessed
    Experience

ek nog nie eers begin speel nie lol

Very Senior Member
    Not a lot
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by PossesedClownZA View Post
    ek nog nie eers begin speel nie lol
    Don't be a ****, be lekker

Very Senior Member
    Not a lot
    Game IDs
    Experience

I'm level 15 now so jokes on that guy.

Busy tweaking my Pyro Undying build, seems to be going ok so far

Experience

that undying build gave me a few scares when we were farming titanium. had a few 'OMG just die already!! you killing everything moments. It's going to be great for expeditions.

8. Saying Thanks:

Styx ZA (Yesterday)  

Oupa
    Oh, is that an ancient Tibetan ritual dagger in your pocket?
    Game IDs
    Experience

that undying build gave me a few scares when we were farming titanium. had a few 'OMG just die already!! you killing everything moments. It's going to be great for expeditions.
    Where do you guys checl builds? Got some more lekker legend drops?

Very Senior Member
    Not a lot
    Game IDs
    Experience

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Vena Sera View Post
    Where do you guys checl builds? Got some more lekker legend drops?
    Noman is never happy with his legendaries. I got a few shotguns, an AR and LMG, not too shabby.

This is my own build, trying to make it as tanky as possible and mods that damage/revive/freeze when my health drops.

Here is one for Trickster though: https://gamerant.com/outriders-reave...er-best-build/

Seems like a good starting point, then you must just adjust to your style
    Last edited by Styx ZA; Yesterday at 10:23 AM.

11. Saying Thanks:

Vena Sera (Yesterday)  

Experience

i also don't check Buks. trial and error. more fun that way. Respec cost nothing mos

I am not happy because the ****ing game will ALWAYS give me a non suitable legendary. oh your devastator is using shotguns, here is great Sniper Rifle legendary for you. Oh your new character is now a rifleman / sniper. Here is a 3 magazine shotgun legendary that makes enemies float, IF you shoot them in the face from 1cm away, for you.

****!!! Rage Dismantle!!

13. Saying Thanks:

Vena Sera (Yesterday)  

Very Senior Member
    Not a lot
    Game IDs
    Experience

i also don't check Buks. trial and error. more fun that way. Respec cost nothing mos

I am not happy because the ****ing game will ALWAYS give me a non suitable legendary. oh your devastator is using shotguns, here is great Sniper Rifle legendary for you. Oh your new character is now a rifleman / sniper. Here is a 3 magazine shotgun legendary that makes enemies float, IF you shoot them in the face from 1cm away, for you.

****!!! Rage Dismantle!!
    @Vena Sera see, I told you

15. Saying Thanks:

Vena Sera (Yesterday)  

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213