Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Stealth 700 Headset - Xbox One

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    64
    Experience

    Default Stealth 700 Headset - Xbox One

    Can anyone recommend the Stealth 700 Headset - Xbox One headset?

    or have any other suggestions

  2. #2
    Oupa noman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,716
    Experience

    Default

    it's a great headset at good price point.
    wireless is just so comfortable. just mind the range is pretty good. had a few folk hear me pee or make coffee.
    so don't forget to mute.

    recommended

  3. Saying Thanks:

    bokka1 (February 14th, 2020),  ToothyColt3598 (February 14th, 2020),  Uberutang (February 14th, 2020)  

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    64
    Experience

    Default

    awesome thanks - I’ll pick it up tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by noman View Post
    it's a great headset at good price point.
    wireless is just so comfortable. just mind the range is pretty good. had a few folk hear me pee or make coffee.
    so don't forget to mute.

    recommended

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    64
    Experience

    Default

    No stock ... only online damn

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    64
    Experience

    Default

    Ordered the elite 2 controller and added in the Steelseries Arctis 9X. Massively impulsive but they look sweet

  7. #6
    Gaming Wizard
    Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Uberutang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Between countries right now
    Posts
    28,617
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by richardn View Post
    Ordered the elite 2 controller and added in the Steelseries Arctis 9X. Massively impulsive but they look sweet
    Dude that Steelseries looks tight. Where did you order from and what price ?

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    64
    Experience

    Default

    I went with amazon because it’s easiest and fastest. 3k + shipping and duties so probably around 4K.

    I got the elite 2 + Steelseries for a smidge over 7k

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberutang View Post
    Dude that Steelseries looks tight. Where did you order from and what price ?

  9. Saying Thanks:

    Uberutang (February 15th, 2020)  

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •