Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 68

Thread: Resident Evil 3 Remake Previews and Demo Confirmed

  1. #51
    Senior Member Jonboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Jhb
    Posts
    293
    Experience

    Default

    Wow so everybody getting hyped to play RE:3 remake and here's me finally playing the OG RE4 after finally putting on some big girl brooks and getting past the initial sequence in the village. By my calculations I'll get around to these remakes in maybe twenty years or so

  2. #52
    Oupa
    You dont Wanna know. No Really. Trust me.
    G_SHARK001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    Posts
    6,192
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cathal View Post
    Hard deny after the fact:

    Attachment 102704
    The staff at my local BT said they basically had to release this mail as Capcom were putting up a fight, but you can still go collect/ buy the game. This was just issued to appease Capcom. They asked everyone who collected that you are not to play the game while the console is connected to the internet and if you do, they as BT take no responsibility for any consequences From Capcom. Basically, play offline till 3 April to be safe, was their advice.

  3. Saying Thanks:

    Cathal (March 25th, 2020)  

  4. #53
    Gaming Wizard StarBound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    13,132
    Experience

    Default

    Yeah because BTGames also released something Guild Wars 2 related and got blacklisted for it. Think they sold the game from the start of the beta weekend.

    Publishers do not like their games getting broken street dates but on the other hand as a publisher are you really going to tell people that you do not care if they pre-ordered and now you cannot collect your game? I'll be honest I am furious at Raru for showing they will ship then going back on it. I was fully prepared for it until they showed they were shipping. But yeah Atlus and Square is already getting my money twice. Capcom can to when they release RE2 and RE3 on Switch in a visually appealing and acceptable performance way.
    LG OLED 55C8|DENON X4400H
    XboneX - PS4 Pro - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

  5. #54
    Addicted Member
    “Adventure runs on all sorts of whiskey.”
    Cathal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Worcester
    Posts
    4,254
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarBound View Post
    Yeah because BTGames also released something Guild Wars 2 related and got blacklisted for it. Think they sold the game from the start of the beta weekend.

    Publishers do not like their games getting broken street dates but on the other hand as a publisher are you really going to tell people that you do not care if they pre-ordered and now you cannot collect your game? I'll be honest I am furious at Raru for showing they will ship then going back on it. I was fully prepared for it until they showed they were shipping. But yeah Atlus and Square is already getting my money twice. Capcom can to when they release RE2 and RE3 on Switch in a visually appealing and acceptable performance way.
    Well, Square is basically telling everyone this, regarding their physical copies...
    ALMOST DEAD YESTERDAY, MAYBE DEAD TOMORROW, BUT ALIVE, GLORIOUSLY ALIVE, TODAY

  6. #55
    Very Senior Member
    This status is cheesy
    SirCheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Roodepoort, Gauteng, Johannesburg
    Posts
    1,512
    Experience

    Default

    Just finished RE3. Took me 4 hours and 30 minutes on my first playthrough on standard.

    It's epic, game looks amazing. NEMESIS however just didn't feel very threatening to be honest BUT he was still super fun to evade. Carlos hands down has the best segment in the entire game (the hospital...holy ****, it's the worst area in the game but it's the best in terms of gameplay and enemies, it's absolutely frightening). Oh and if you got this game early and view the "RECORDS" it's basically the trophy list.

    For those of you still waiting to play i'm sure you will love this game, it truly is amazing!
    Last edited by SirCheese; March 26th, 2020 at 01:56 AM.
    If you haven't noticed already, i really love cheese. I also like video games.

    Hidden Content

  7. Saying Thanks:

    Eblet (March 26th, 2020),  SlingshotGamer (March 26th, 2020)  

  8. #56
    Gaming Wizard Cravinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    18,826
    Experience

    Default

    4Hrs30Min did you rush through the game cos that's super quick.

  9. Saying Thanks:

    DaveZA (March 26th, 2020)  

  10. #57
    Oupa
    You dont Wanna know. No Really. Trust me.
    G_SHARK001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    Posts
    6,192
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eblet View Post
    The day one patches for both Resistance and RE3 are available, but please be advised that trophies will not appear on your PSN list or Trophy List under your profile. It seems that this may be patched in just before/on launch. Currently playing offline
    Strange. Trophies popped for me. Haven't played long but got 7 so far.

  11. #58
    Very Senior Member
    The melody softly soaring through my atmosphere...
    Eblet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    JHB
    Posts
    2,079
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G_SHARK001 View Post
    Strange. Trophies popped for me. Haven't played long but got 7 so far.
    Trophies did pop for me when I tried out RE Resistance, but the game does not appear under my Trophy list. Did not try to play RE3R yet.

    Are RE3R trophies appearing under your game list? Are you playing offline? Did you try to play Resistance and note the same thing?

  12. #59
    Very Senior Member
    This status is cheesy
    SirCheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Roodepoort, Gauteng, Johannesburg
    Posts
    1,512
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cravinho View Post
    4Hrs30Min did you rush through the game cos that's super quick.
    Nope, that's watching every cut scene as well. I didn't spend time looking for collectables. The game is honestly not that long. I didn't have too much trouble with the games difficulty either because I was playing on standard so it was fairly easy.
    If you haven't noticed already, i really love cheese. I also like video games.

    Hidden Content

  13. #60
    Addicted Member
    Killing is badong!
    SavageSloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    3,863
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirCheese View Post
    Nope, that's watching every cut scene as well. I didn't spend time looking for collectables. The game is honestly not that long. I didn't have too much trouble with the games difficulty either because I was playing on standard so it was fairly easy.
    So its actually better to play on the harder difficulty from the start?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •