Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 3 Remake Previews and Demo Confirmed

Very Senior Member
    The melody softly soaring through my atmosphere...
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SirCheese View Post
    Just finished RE3. Took me 4 hours and 30 minutes on my first playthrough on standard.

It's epic, game looks amazing. NEMESIS however just didn't feel very threatening to be honest BUT he was still super fun to evade. Carlos hands down has the best segment in the entire game (the hospital...holy ****, it's the worst area in the game but it's the best in terms of gameplay and enemies, it's absolutely frightening). Oh and if you got this game early and view the "RECORDS" it's basically the trophy list.

For those of you still waiting to play i'm sure you will love this game, it truly is amazing!

Will the trophy lists update on the PS4 and PSN upon official release of the game? Are your trophies reflecting under your list?

Very Senior Member
    This status is cheesy
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Eblet View Post
    Will the trophy lists update on the PS4 and PSN upon official release of the game? Are your trophies reflecting under your list?
    I see the trophies pop in the top left corner but if I go to trophies nothing shows up yet. It doesn't even show on my profile that I have started playing RE3 so I'm assuming they will patch this upon release to actually see the trophies on PS4. Maybe it's a way to keep spoilers off the timeline. I can't even share screenshots from the game on the timeline.
    If you haven't noticed already, i really love cheese. I also like video games.

Hidden Content

3. Saying Thanks:

Eblet (March 26th, 2020)  

Very Senior Member
    This status is cheesy
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SavageSloth View Post
    So its actually better to play on the harder difficulty from the start?
    Sure, if you want more of a challenge and you're comfortable with RE games because it will just make enemies a lot harder and resources scarce. You can give Hardcore a try on your first playthrough if you're confident in your zombie slaying abilities.

Hidden Content

Very Senior Member
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SirCheese View Post
    I see the trophies pop in the top left corner but if I go to trophies nothing shows up yet. It doesn't even show on my profile that I have started playing RE3 so I'm assuming they will patch this upon release to actually see the trophies on PS4. Maybe it's a way to keep spoilers off the timeline. I can't even share screenshots from the game on the timeline.
    Thanks for confirming - I note the same on my end. Kind of hesitant to continue gaming because I'm wondering if I am glitching the trophies

6. Saying Thanks:

SirCheese (March 26th, 2020)  

Very Senior Member
    This status is cheesy
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Eblet View Post
    Thanks for confirming - I note the same on my end. Kind of hesitant to continue gaming because I'm wondering if I am glitching the trophies
    Yeah i hope not, i guess we will find out once it's patched in. I'm a bit hesitant on playing RESISTANCE because of the whole online aspect of the game and playing the game before release.

Hidden Content

Game IDs
    Experience

Does the pre-order DLC work for anyone? Takes the key but when I redeem it says not valid. Probably not activated yet.
    PSN ID - Ibuki-Lord

Hidden Content

9. Saying Thanks:

Eblet (March 26th, 2020)  

Very Senior Member
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPrince View Post
    Does the pre-order DLC work for anyone? Takes the key but when I redeem it says not valid. Probably not activated yet.
    Got the same error. Also got the error when redeeming the P5 Royal theme. I think these will only be available from their respective launches.

Possibly the same reason why the trophy lists are nowhere to be seen on the system, nor are they synching with PSN.

Experience

The game is incredibly short...disappointed that a lot of areas are missing from the original game. Its like the game takes shortcuts...

Finished the game in 5hours and I watched all curscenes, explored every corner of the game and died like 20 times because of Nemesis...

Would have been a better experience if they just kept to remaking each area instead of dropping most of them.

12. Saying Thanks:

Cravinho (March 30th, 2020),  reactor_sa (April 1st, 2020)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Walk in to see my wife fighting Nemesis on the roof top screaming and shouting. Ran out of ammo twice, told her take the knife, she thinks it's useless. Does the fight again and wins by knifing Nemesis in the face. She now has a new appreciation for the knife
    PSN ID - Ibuki-Lord

Hidden Content

14. Saying Thanks:

$Richie Rick$ (March 29th, 2020)  

Experience

Looks like the beta for the MP got scraped due to some technical issues I managed to try the tutorial though so have a basic idea of what to expect from the MP and doesn't look like something I'd invest a lot of my time into.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast