Thread: Netwooki is a South African "Teamfinder" website, and I'd love you to all try it!

Experience

Post Netwooki is a South African "Teamfinder" website, and I'd love you to all try it!

Hello everyone,

I've developed a South African "teamfinder" website called Netwooki.

Basically the site serves as a platform for gamers to connect, form parties, join teams, build clans etc.

- Netwooki is a networking tool designed specifically to help gamers connect and play with other gamers.

- Browse the entire database using our specially crafted filters, for each of your favourite online games, to find gamers with similar interests or skill.

-Netwooki is the perfect tool for team and player management, coaching, and scouting.

I'm reaching out to the SA Gamer community because of how involved you are and I'd like to invite you to try out the site and provide feedback, so I can make sure I deliver the best possible experience for other users.

There's no catch and the website is absolutely free.

All beta testers will receive an exclusive badge on their user profile at launch, with a couple of other special surprises planned for the future.

So if you'd like, check the website out https://netwooki.co.za/ or our official Discord https://discord.gg/XpydQSP for more information on the beta.

Have a great weekend!
    Last edited by Thr@X; March 7th, 2020 at 01:15 PM.

2. Saying Thanks:

noman (March 7th, 2020),  SLYGUY (March 7th, 2020)  

Experience

hi. Nice idea.
    perhaps possibility to browse games/links before signing up, in a very limited capacity even?
    Perhaps add Gears of War.

Experience

Hi Noman,

We've added Gears of War to a list of possible titles to include in the future.

Thanks for your feedback. Can you just clarify what you mean by
    browse games/links before signing up
    Currently, a new visitor to the site can see what games are supported before signing up. It's visible on the rotating carousel.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by Thr@X; March 7th, 2020 at 01:15 PM.