Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1213141516

Thread: What do you have planned for the 21 day shut down?

Oupa
    Need to sleep
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by KenMasters View Post
    I like that format.

2. Did 210 push-ups, 270 sit-ups and some other exercises.
    Holy ****

2. Saying Thanks:

bokka1 (Today),  Gouko_Tenrou (Today),  KenMasters (Today),  noman (Today),  unstoppableErasor (Today)  

Gaming Wizard
    imdownhereforyoursoul
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by RagnaXBL View Post
    gonna be doing alot of letsplays

https://www.twitch.tv/ragnaxbl

currently busy with my 1st playthrough of Trails from Zero. Come check out the stream if you have the chance
    Ragnaxbl is taking a break, will be back shortly............

Get back to it sir!

Game IDs
    Experience

Default What do you have planned for the 21 day shut down?

Quote Originally Posted by nykfist View Post
    Ragnaxbl is taking a break, will be back shortly............

Get back to it sir!
    in like 10-15min

maybe i should put a countdown timer

5. Saying Thanks:

nykfist (Today)  

Oupa
    *laughs in deranged*
    Game IDs
    Experience

Just woke up bout an hour ago and had breakfast. So this is the list I gotta tick today:

1. Clean up the house, sweep and mop floors (ugh). Wash clothing.

2. Brush the cat, the furball is looking like a hobo.

3. Got about an hrs worth of office work to do. Forensics never sleeps.

4. Took out some chicken to defrost, still unsure if I should make a curry, roast or braai. Will see what the tummy says later.

5. Download for Resi 3 finished in the early parts of the morning, can't wait to fire it up tonight! (This couldn't have came at a "worse time" as I'm seriously putting a dent in my backlog but oh well its a quickie)

Edit : 6. In between points 1 & 5...wine will be had. Starting from now. Rationing my beers, a 6'er will be had for the braai later. Yip went with braai option for point 4. Whipped out the bbq marinade
    Last edited by Sting_Ray; Today at 12:47 PM.

7. Saying Thanks:

bokka1 (Today)  

Experience

I just feel very fortunate that I still have a job, get paid and am able to work from home.

I know so many people who are really struggling and not getting paid or even losing jobs.

I work the whole day so don't really get a chance for gaming. Only browsing net now during quick lunch then back to work.
    Think about those who have nothing and must sit in a small shack without windows the whole day and no money, no food.
    A co-worker of mine complained that he must still work from home and I reminded him that working for a fortune 500 company, his life that he always moans about is someone else's dream.
    There are people who would be prepared to have a leg amputated to have his job.
    “You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark, I was born in it…molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding…” Bane

9. Saying Thanks:

aftershock9 (Today),  bokka1 (Today),  FiveStarZA (Today),  Gouko_Tenrou (Today),  ngwane (Today),  WarGod ZA (Today)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Normal 8-5 on my side for the past week, while things have slowed down since Tuesday I still have enough to do to at least keep busy and not get that guilt feeling for sitting around doing nothing, especially in the current state of things. Wife is super busy, everyone is wanting to do Covid-19 advertising and such so she has been flat out the past week getting her team going. It's also in these times that you find the people that give a **** compared to the people that aren't with you 100%. I still don't know how people don't understand that their jobs and lively hood are on the line during these times, I'd think they'd be putting in as much effort as possible but most are seeing this as some sort of holiday.

Been out to the shops a few times, place is a ghost town, roads are empty, for a play like Fourways that is just crazy to see but I hear week 2 is when it gets very busy, most people probably running out of supplies and need to replenish, so will see what that is like next week.

Know a few people who have just been put on furlough and some who have been hit with a salary deduction if they don't have the days leave to take this off being forced into unpaid leave.

Haven't played anything during the day as my focus is on work and making sure things are running for our clients, if their business keeps going our business keeps going and so far it's been great with lots of sales going towards work at home solutions which I hope continue on after this pandemic has subsided. Sitting around doing nothing or playing games during the day would just feel like wasted time so I keep that for the evenings.

Chocolate cake is finished but at least there is still ice-cream, so might have to do a bit of baking over the weekend I did have a youtube video break 20k views though so that's at least something, last best was 17k or somewhere around that.
    PSN ID - Ibuki-Lord

Hidden Content

11. Saying Thanks:

Gouko_Tenrou (Today)  

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1213141516