Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [URGENT] Is there a rep for takealot here?

Addicted Member
    “Adventure runs on all sorts of whiskey.”
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by StarBound View Post
    Ok checked a previous order so it just seems that the checkout if from Raru and that it will stay at courierit. Funny though. Would imagine that courierit would tell anyone they are not picking up packages because the risk now falls to them.
    Per CourierIt's Tracking. Only getting it on the 20th of April... That's pretty BS.
    Capture.PNG
    ALMOST DEAD YESTERDAY, MAYBE DEAD TOMORROW, BUT ALIVE, GLORIOUSLY ALIVE, TODAY

Experience

Yeah I already bought both P5R and FF7R as digital due to this lockdown. Ofcoarse a few months ago I already decided that with Switch games I won't be going physical anymore because major releases gets delayed ever so often.

Staying in doors makes a strong case for going digital and I hate it because while the PS5 might be backwards compatible the PS6 can easily drop it again.
    LG OLED 55C8|DENON X4400H
    XboneX - PS4 Pro - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Super Moderator
    Troll Team Tango
    Hodor
    Game IDs
    Experience

But since we are on the subject did anyone else get a shipping notification from Raru regarding either RE3 or P5R? Because yesterday they were adamant that it would be shipped, then an apology letter later "nope, after lockdown" and then today "Your P5R has shipped". I am now as confused as a homeless man under house arrest.
    My P5R got delivered this morning, which seems extremely extremely irresponsible. The courier guy wasn't happy about it either and I don't think I am either.

I would have preferred to wait until the lockdown is over rather than have someone forcing the courier guy to still make a delivery today.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Buffel View Post
    My P5R got delivered this morning, which seems extremely extremely irresponsible. The courier guy wasn't happy about it either and I don't think I am either.

I would have preferred to wait until the lockdown is over rather than have someone forcing the courier guy to still make a delivery today.
    Your order also from Raru?

I would be extremely happy but as you say its irresponsible. I'm not so worried that the courier might be infected but rather that you go against the lockdown procedures. If I could I would have preferred that they would deliver everything last night before lockdown.
    Hidden Content

Super Moderator
    Troll Team Tango
    Hodor
    Game IDs
    Experience

Your order also from Raru?

I would be extremely happy but as you say its irresponsible. I'm not so worried that the courier might be infected but rather that you go against the lockdown procedures. If I could I would have preferred that they would deliver everything last night before lockdown.
    Yeah, it was from Raru.

It almost feels as if their approach was to send everything to the couriers before the lockdown and then absolve themselves of responsibility afterwards.

6. Saying Thanks:

Strifehart (March 27th, 2020)  

Experience

I got my P5R as well.

Experience

Seems mine isnt getting delivered until the lockdown is lifted. Jealous of all you guys getting the game early.
    Hidden Content

Game IDs
    Experience

I ordered Nappies (essential items), the delivery date was yesterday but I had an emergency and I missed the delivery. They gave me the new delivery date for the 16th of April, needless to say, I had to cancel the order.
    3DS Friend code: 4339 3636 8560
    NNID: Latino1982ZA
    PSN ID: Link_2108

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12