Very Senior Member
    Now drop on the deck and flop like a fish
    Experience

Default Guitar Hero items

Game Title: Gutiar Hero
    City/Town: Bloemfontein
    Shipping: Yes
    Hey

I'm looking for some specific guitar hero items for the Xbox 360 (may consider Ps3 as well):

Guitar Hero Metallica controller (needs to have the original box) Guitar does NOT need to be in working condition, I just want the faceplate and box to be honest. Game is also not needed, but if there were stickers or anything else with that would also be good.

i would also be interested in boxed controller bundles of Guitar Hero 1 and 2 on the PS2. Does not need to be working, boxes can be empty even :P I would also love to just get the box or a boxed copy of rock band Beatles full band set or the stratocaster guitar set.

I am also looking for a Logitech guitar controller for the Xbox 360.

Lastly I am looking for an Xplorer controller as they all seem to be giving issues these days, but needs to be in reasonable condition as I will use it.

All items will need to be shipped unless by some coincidence you have these in Bloemfontein. Let me know on condition pricing, etc.

Thanks
    Last edited by UnforgivN; April 29th, 2020 at 09:30 AM.

Addicted Member
    “Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by UnforgivN View Post
    i would also be interested in boxed controller bundles of Guitar Hero 1 and 2 on the PS2. Does not need to be working, boxes can be empty even :P I would also love to just get the box or a boxed copy of rock band Beatles full band set or the stratocaster guitar set.
    I have a boxed GH2 guitar with strap, unused stickers, manuals etc. Guitar's cable has seperated from the guitar so I don't know if it works. Might be easy to reattach or might not be, so I would consider it faulty. Box and other contents are in nice condition though (no tears to the box).
    Seek and you shall find! Hidden Content