Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1516171819

Thread: TLOU2 Spoiler Discussion [WARNING MASSIVE SPOILERS STAY AWAY]

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by larch View Post
    Yeah saw this Naughty Dog and Sony PR people contacting reviewer about their reviews. It is funny as **** I lost so much respect for Sony and Naughty Dog because of this **** show.
    I'm sure they are just absolutely devastated about the lost of your respect lol.

You were also going on and on about how Netflix ruined The Witcher series with POC casting. That show turned out quite fine, even Sapkowski said he doesn't give a sh** about the ethnicities of the cast.

Maybe go find something you actually enjoy and direct your energy towards that?

2. Saying Thanks:

SPR1NGBOKKE (Today)  

Addicted Member
    “Adventure runs on all sorts of whiskey.”
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by cowbrains View Post
    I'm sure they are just absolutely devastated about the lost of your respect lol.

You were also going on and on about how Netflix ruined The Witcher series with POC casting. That show turned out quite fine, even Sapkowski said he doesn't give a sh** about the ethnicities of the cast.

Maybe go find something you actually enjoy and direct your energy towards that?
    Sapkowski is a dolt in fairness though

(Comment made with no relation to the ethnicities of the cast and instead his baby tantrum like antics against CDPR)
    ALMOST DEAD YESTERDAY, MAYBE DEAD TOMORROW, BUT ALIVE, GLORIOUSLY ALIVE, TODAY

4. Saying Thanks:

cowbrains (Today)  

Gaming Wizard
    Conductor of the poop train
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by cowbrains View Post
    Yeah tends to happen when you abuse the DMCA system to strike channels and Twitter accounts for making memes and discussing the game. False advertising, voice actors lying about the leaks. And having your companies contact people who didn't give postive reviews.

So tell me when you give Sony and Naughty Dog the good suck sucky is there a bit of foreplay involved or do you jam it straight in your mouth?

Also did not have an issue with the cast being POC, had an issue with the casting choices but keep tilting at those windmills though.
    Last edited by larch; Today at 08:18 AM.
    Hidden Content Facebook Group:Hidden Content Instagram:Hidden Content

Gaming Wizard
    Conductor of the poop train
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Cathal View Post
    Sapkowski is a dolt in fairness though

(Comment made with no relation to the ethnicities of the cast and instead his baby tantrum like antics against CDPR)
    Like many boomers he thought video games are a fad, and once he saw the money rolling in he quickly changed his tune and wanted a bigger slice of the profits.
    Hidden Content Facebook Group:Hidden Content Instagram:Hidden Content

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1516171819