Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread: Kena: Bridge of Spirits

Addicted Member
    For the love of all things gaming!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Caved and picked it up last night along with Immortals Fynx Rising (was a decent discount). I see it is getting decent reviews from critics and users so sure it will be fun. I know what im doing this weekend.
    Aging Gamer Hidden Content

Addicted Member
    "PS4 Sky have no Cloud"
    Experience
    "For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?"
    Hidden Content

Colossus
    Interesting times.
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Freak_c View Post
    Caved and picked it up last night along with Immortals Fynx Rising (was a decent discount). I see it is getting decent reviews from critics and users so sure it will be fun. I know what im doing this weekend.
    Let us know about immortals, kinda has me interested.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by MarioAna View Post
    supposedly helluva fun and good looking to boot. Have toyed with buying it a few times, but will patiently wait for sub R400
    i am cheap like that

Colossus
    Interesting times.
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by noman View Post
    supposedly helluva fun and good looking to boot. Have toyed with buying it a few times, but will patiently wait for sub R400
    i am cheap like that
    I've seen it here on sale a bunch of times. Think i'll pick it up soon. Actually have too much to play again.

Addicted Member
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by MarioAna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by noman View Post
    i am cheap like that
    Played past the prologue and did one or 2 extra missions. So far its a fun action adventure game. that is simple with a little bit of complexity. Getting gear and deciding what you want to equip can alter the battles you will face. With the addition of a stamina bar that depletes while climbing makes for interesting platforming. There is a lot, and i mean a lot to do and collect in the world.

Story wise I enjoy these fun quirky comedy games that don't take themselves too seriously. And with the constant narration from Zeus and Prometheus is enjoyable. Graphics nothing really to great but fits the style of game. I manged to grab it on the last sale but been in my wish list for a while. Good all round fun game i think.

7. Saying Thanks:

MarioAna (October 13th, 2021),  noman (October 12th, 2021)  

Experience

Excellent update , been meaning to grab this too but unsure. Tell me the platforming: puzzles - are these alot & do they affect game progression ? I ask bcoz i am not a puzzle fan - if i can skip a troublesome one - i’d appreciate that. But if they are a major component to progress , then i dunno if i will end up getting this game ! Unless maybe its dirt cheap later on
    @Freak_c - i mean immortals

Colossus
    Interesting times.
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Freak_c View Post
    Played past the prologue and did one or 2 extra missions. So far its a fun action adventure game. that is simple with a little bit of complexity. Getting gear and deciding what you want to equip can alter the battles you will face. With the addition of a stamina bar that depletes while climbing makes for interesting platforming. There is a lot, and i mean a lot to do and collect in the world.

Story wise I enjoy these fun quirky comedy games that don't take themselves too seriously. And with the constant narration from Zeus and Prometheus is enjoyable. Graphics nothing really to great but fits the style of game. I manged to grab it on the last sale but been in my wish list for a while. Good all round fun game i think.
    Sounds good, think next time i see it in the second hand bin at EB i'll pick it up

Addicted Member
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Demented View Post
    Excellent update , been meaning to grab this too but unsure. Tell me the platforming: puzzles - are these alot & do they affect game progression ? I ask bcoz i am not a puzzle fan - if i can skip a troublesome one - i’d appreciate that. But if they are a major component to progress , then i dunno if i will end up getting this game ! Unless maybe its dirt cheap later on
    @Freak_c - i mean immortals
    Hey, its basically like any main game now a days where if you want to 100% everything you will have to find all chest, puzzles platforming etc. But you don't have to, you can do the main story and you should be able to upgrade and progress fine. Puzzles are not too challenging. I'm only still in the beginning but I don't think they would effect progression too much.

Check this video out for more details. Hope it helps.

Experience

Not really. Loads of console sales, but only a handful of exclusives so far which everyone already finished long ago. Any PS5 only release is gonna rake in the sales until Sony has a proper library. Every single friend I have who owns a PS5 is playing PS4 games on it lol. But yeah impressive none the less for an indie studio. I think the art style speaks to a lot of people.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast