Poll: What's been your fav/or you rate as best exclusive for the PS4 this gen?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: What's been your best exclusive this gen?

Game IDs
    Experience

Anybody else really hate the boy from GOW? Only thing I didn't like about the game. Felt bad for him in the beginning but jeez he started to get on my nerves.
    Survivor of the longest and harshest ban in forum history.

Experience

Enjoyed God of war, uncharted 4 and lost legacy

Felt Horizon zero dawn was ok

My pick of the exclusives has to be Bloodborne, it was my first from software experience and couldn't get enough, was really excited to post about my progress and chat about the game with people here also led to me playing DS3 and sekiro for the platinums.

3. Saying Thanks:

Sting_Ray (December 27th, 2020)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by marmeduke View Post
    Anybody else really hate the boy from GOW? Only thing I didn't like about the game. Felt bad for him in the beginning but jeez he started to get on my nerves.
    My fiance would sit in the background and just grumble...damn that kid...she just wanted to discipline him with a belt etc.
    Knowlege gained regardless of content, is time well spent.
    Innovation is my Passion.

Hidden Content
    Give me an apple and I'l cut it in half, give me an orange and I'l cut it in fours. But give him two fish and a few pieces of bread and he can feed a congress, now thats something.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Fid View Post
    Also passed on Days Gone - literally had zero interest. Then started reading some good impressions and decided to dl it on PS5 and itís easily my biggest surprise this year. It doesnít have a great start, but around the 3 to 4 hour mark things clicked in a big way, and itís just such a joy to play. Itís just...fun - about 20 hours in before we went on holiday and excited to get back to it once the holidays are done. Really glad I decided to give it a shot - while the story isnít ground breaking by any means, itís told well, and the VAís are pretty fantastic all round, as is the writing. There have been slight missteps in a line here and there, but those are few and far between.

Very few open world game stories interest me enough to not start skipping cut-scenes, but here iíve been listening to all of them. The small stories it tells are done very well.
    The Va work is fantastic, especially during gameplay. He actually said stuff I would have said while playing...like f...those scars huh or like when you ambush the ambushing squads in the world.
    Knowlege gained regardless of content, is time well spent.
    Innovation is my Passion.

Hidden Content
    Give me an apple and I'l cut it in half, give me an orange and I'l cut it in fours. But give him two fish and a few pieces of bread and he can feed a congress, now thats something.

Game IDs
    Experience

I just bought The Last of Us: Remastered, God of War and Uncharted 4.

Haven't played any other Uncharted games, so I'm hoping I understand what's going on in this one.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678