Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1026272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Koodoo preorder Ps5

Very Senior Member
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Kavirz View Post
    Where did you order it from and did you not receive it yet? Dam, I would be raging right now.
    Game4U and no. A month after I ordered they called me and gave me a few kak stories about there being an issue with my order and I could either refund or wait for drop 2. In order to not have to fight for a drop 2 console I chose to just leave the order with them.

Every story they gave me I challenged them on because I know at least 5 other people who ordered from them with the same payment type and pick up type as me(both they said were issues), one of those people being my brother and based on order numbers I know 3 people who ordered after me that got their Digital consoles day 1. So they ended up giving me the same story as Viking got from Koodoo. Wait or refund.

2. Saying Thanks:

Acheron (December 23rd, 2020),  Kavirz (December 23rd, 2020),  Viking (December 23rd, 2020)  

Experience

Think I'm phoning courierit today my tracking still only says it was checked out from the jhb depot on the 21st no movement since.

Experience

Phoned, pe branch haven't received it yet they're going to phone jhb to find out where it is

Experience

Koodoo called now confirmed my order is safe but I won't have it soon can't give an eta

So I guess I'll have to be patient

6. Saying Thanks:

creemyv (December 23rd, 2020),  rayyan1881 (December 23rd, 2020),  ToothyColt3598 (December 23rd, 2020)  

Gaming Wizard
    Don't delete my posts (¬¸¬)
    Game IDs
    Experience

Mine finally arrived today, they threw in some dvds in the box.

8. Saying Thanks:

creemyv (December 23rd, 2020),  makarov9044 (December 23rd, 2020),  ToothyColt3598 (December 23rd, 2020),  Viking (December 23rd, 2020)  

Very Senior Member
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Game IDs
    Experience

I picked mine up from G4U earlier, but #### me what a mission.

So it wasnt the easy pickup and go mission I was hoping for.... I got to the store and I saw boxes, one had a disc edition on top. So I thought, bonus! Tuned the oke at the desk I'm here to fetch my digital console, he reckons stock only coming in for the digital next year. I said bs. I had an order from September that got messed up and I was assured I would get my console in drop 2. Dude reckons, well they don't have any digital editions, and there's nothing they can do, sorry. After nearly punching the dude, I walked out.

Eventually got on the phone with the head office guys and told them the story, even they said no bs. They know for fact my console was in their shipment because it's the only digital going to that store. So they told me to go back and they'll call the store.

Walked in and the okes are scrambling, unpacking boxes. Their manager chick is flooking about me, not realizing I'm standing right there. "this ####ing guy making nonsense now, why he cant just get it delivered like the other peoples"

So I just laughed and said couriers are unreliable for timeous delivery, hence why I chose store pickup. I think she may have wanted to die inside but she put her brave face on and was real nice to me after that. They started spinning some kak story to cover themselves and I just laughed it off. Didn't really care at that point I just wanted my console so I could be done with the transaction.

This whole thing really was an... experience. And far from a pleasant one tbh. After today's happenings I can say for 100% sure I will never be dealing with Game4U again.

10. Saying Thanks:

creemyv (December 23rd, 2020),  makarov9044 (December 23rd, 2020),  SoldaatZA (December 23rd, 2020),  yarik11 (December 23rd, 2020)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by PsyChoPanthis View Post

So it wasnt the easy pickup and go mission I was hoping for.... I got to the store and I saw boxes, one had a disc edition on top. So I thought, bonus! Tuned the oke at the desk I'm here to fetch my digital console, he reckons stock only coming in for the digital next year. I said bs. I had an order from September that got messed up and I was assured I would get my console in drop 2. Dude reckons, well they don't have any digital editions, and there's nothing they can do, sorry. After nearly punching the dude, I walked out.

Eventually got on the phone with the head office guys and told them the story, even they said no bs. They know for fact my console was in their shipment because it's the only digital going to that store. So they told me to go back and they'll call the store.

Walked in and the okes are scrambling, unpacking boxes. Their manager chick is flooking about me, not realizing I'm standing right there. "this ####ing guy making nonsense now, why he cant just get it delivered like the other peoples"

So I just laughed and said couriers are unreliable for timeous delivery, hence why I chose store pickup. I think she may have wanted to die inside but she put her brave face on and was real nice to me after that. They started spinning some kak story to cover themselves and I just laughed it off. Didn't really care at that point I just wanted my console so I could be done with the transaction.

This whole thing really was an... experience. And far from a pleasant one tbh. After today's happenings I can say for 100% sure I will never be dealing with Game4U again.
    Lol this whole thing is very bizarre. Enjoy your console, you certainly earned it

Experience

So why lie that they didn't have stock that was right there?

Too lazy to do the necessary work to hand it over or trying to pull a fast one?

I hope you reported the rest of the experience back to their head office, incl. what you overhead her say.

13. Saying Thanks:

PsyChoPanthis (December 23rd, 2020)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Vast_aire View Post
    Mine finally arrived today, they threw in some dvds in the box.
    Got mine today as well, but no dvds hope I'm not missing out

15. Saying Thanks:

Game IDs
    Experience

Jeez dude. I don't know how you kept your cool. But we'll done to you and also for making the manager look like a fool.

Off topic:
    This whole "why is this customer making things difficult" is such a typical SA consumer story though.

A few years ago I was buying a new bed. And while at it I also picked up two nice memory foam pillows. The salesman said the bed will only be delivered in one week (this was on a Saturday so the following Saturday). I said, no worries, but I'll take the pillows now. And the guy starts telling me "no, it's easier if you also get the pillows delivered next week". And they had stock! It was right there in front of us. I told him, "easier for you, not for me". So instead of making out one invoice, he had to make out two invoices. One for the bed, to be delivered, and the other one for the pillows, to be picked up right away. So much for easier.
    Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Drop me a message and I'll follow you back! Hidden Content

17. Saying Thanks:

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1026272829303132 LastLast