Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: xbox one (phat edition/original one)

  1. #11
    Very Senior Member ToothyColt3598's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Garlandale, Cape Town
    Posts
    1,824
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheza121 View Post
    Hallo, you need 50 posts in order to trade on this website
    lol in another post he said that all his posts were deleted

  2. Saying Thanks:

    cheza121 (November 24th, 2020)  

  3. #12
    Super Moderator Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    20,107
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ToothyColt3598 View Post
    lol in another post he said that all his posts were deleted
    Its weird he has a join date of 2015 but only 3 or 4 posts over the last few days

  4. Saying Thanks:

    cheza121 (November 24th, 2020)  

  5. #13
    Oupa
    Deciding What 2 Buy next...
    cheza121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    6,721
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Its weird he has a join date of 2015 but only 3 or 4 posts over the last few days
    lurker master lol
    Hidden Content
    the quieter you are the more you hear

  6. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    5
    Experience

    Default

    lol, I have been a member of this forum for years and had a couple of thousand posts. Pretty sure the likes of Bokka, HoldenZA and those guys will vouch for me. But anywho...not going to type 50 posts of garbage just to prove myself.

    EDIT: I might be mistaken though, I was part of the original http://www.xbox-360.co.za/ forum, was that forum not migrated here? Anyways, no stress.
    Last edited by noFriendsZA; November 24th, 2020 at 12:52 PM.

  7. Saying Thanks:

    faeez13 (November 24th, 2020)  

  8. #15
    Super Moderator Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    20,107
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noFriendsZA View Post
    lol, I have been a member of this forum for years and had a couple of thousand posts. Pretty sure the likes of Bokka, HoldenZA and those guys will vouch for me. But anywho...not going to type 50 posts of garbage just to prove myself.

    EDIT: I might be mistaken though, I was part of the original http://www.xbox-360.co.za/ forum, was that forum not migrated here? Anyways, no stress.
    No need to prove yourself just wondering what could've happened to your post count

    I was on ps3za and xbox360 forums

    Maybe @bokka1 can assist

  9. Saying Thanks:

    noFriendsZA (November 24th, 2020)  

  10. #16
    Senior Member ReaperSKN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Pietermaritzburg
    Posts
    168
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    No need to prove yourself just wondering what could've happened to your post count

    I was on ps3za and xbox360 forums

    Maybe @bokka1 can assist
    Maybe the database thing I cant access my old account because of password and I no longer have the access to my email I used in 2010 on ps3za

  11. #17
    Super Moderator Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    20,107
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperSKN View Post
    Maybe the database thing I cant access my old account because of password and I no longer have the access to my email I used in 2010 on ps3za
    The mods only have limited access

    Only admin has full access

  12. Saying Thanks:

    faeez13 (November 24th, 2020)  

  13. #18
    Addicted Member bokka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Kuils River
    Posts
    4,627
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    @Viking

    I can vouch for @noFriendsZA, he is not a skelm and a long time Xbox360 forum member.

    He also likes beer.
    Hidden Content for all your Thailand travel adviceHidden Content

  14. Saying Thanks:

    cheza121 (November 24th, 2020),  faeez13 (November 24th, 2020),  noFriendsZA (November 24th, 2020),  ToothyColt3598 (November 24th, 2020),  Viking (November 24th, 2020)  

  15. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    rylands, cape town
    Posts
    623
    Experience

    Default

    anyways no deal was reached with @noFriendsZA. so no foul, no harm
    Hope he can slowly get acquainted with this forum and more people get to know him

  16. Saying Thanks:

    Viking (November 24th, 2020)  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •