Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: Xbox series X/S launch issues and bugs

  1. #21
    Gaming Wizard
    RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!!
    AdrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    8,920
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryZA View Post
    @AdrianH
    Please send me the process so I can log a repair for my series x controller?
    Thanks man
    I don't know the repair process, I just registered the controller on my devices at MS. I would presume you can log a repair for it after registering it though.

    http://account.microsoft.com/devices

  2. Saying Thanks:

    LegendaryZA (November 21st, 2020)  

  3. #22
    Senior Member robotza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Alberton
    Posts
    720
    Experience

    Default

    Yea they will collect , and send a new unit normally

  4. Saying Thanks:

    AdrianH (November 21st, 2020),  LegendaryZA (November 21st, 2020)  

  5. #23
    Gaming Wizard
    Don't delete my posts (¬¸¬)
    Vast_aire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pta
    Posts
    14,526
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Hi Vast this is not the thread for baiting, please respect the topic

    Thanks
    Don't delete my posts! I was being very civil, not baiting at all. It's pretty clear what's going on.

    Now all of a sudden the split ram and series S could be an issue? When I was saying it months ago, I was an idiot who didn't know anything?

    The tools will address it.

    I really wouldn't be suprised if the Xbox gpu turned out to be "rdna 1.5" perhaps rdna1 hardware with an rdna2 feature set.
    Last edited by Vast_aire; November 22nd, 2020 at 07:10 AM.

  6. #24
    Super Moderator Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    20,100
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vast_aire View Post
    Don't delete my posts! I was being very civil, not baiting at all. It's pretty clear what's going on.

    Now all of a sudden the split ram and series S could be an issue? When I was saying it months ago, I was an idiot who didn't know anything?

    The tools will address it.

    I really wouldn't be suprised if the Xbox gpu turned out to be "rdna 1.5" perhaps rdna1 hardware with an rdna2 feature set.
    You not keeping on topic

    The topic is specifically for those having xbox launch issues, your reply was a bit cheeky

  7. #25
    Gaming Wizard
    Don't delete my posts (¬¸¬)
    Vast_aire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pta
    Posts
    14,526
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    You not keeping on topic

    The topic is specifically for those having xbox launch issues, your reply was a bit cheeky
    The topic was already shifted before I posted, I didn't post out of nowhere.
    Last edited by Vast_aire; November 22nd, 2020 at 08:20 AM.

  8. Saying Thanks:

    Siphon (November 22nd, 2020)  

  9. #26
    Gaming Wizard
    Wear my heart on my sleeve
    mantis za's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    KZN
    Posts
    21,438
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vast_aire View Post
    The topic was already shifted before I posted, I didn't post out of nowhere.
    The guys were having a discussion and trading theories as to why we are seeing what we are seeing in Dirt 5 on the series X and whilst yes you did add to that constructively, your post (which you edited several times) was also filled with your "Xbox bamboozled everyone" "who would have seen this coming lol" there is a thread dedicated to that, Viking is saying keep it there and I can respect that as he has deleted a post of mine that admittedly was "baiting".

    Let's not bog every Xbox Series X/S and PS5 thread down with BS
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

    Mantis is purposefully obtuse and stubborn, fuelled by fanboyism he will defend contrived rationale to the point of contradiction. Noman - 2019

  10. Saying Thanks:

    AdrianH (November 22nd, 2020),  AfricanTech (November 22nd, 2020),  bokka1 (November 22nd, 2020),  FiveStarZA (November 22nd, 2020),  johndeckardza (November 22nd, 2020),  robotza (November 22nd, 2020),  SauRoN (November 24th, 2020),  Stevo_CT (November 22nd, 2020),  Uberutang (November 23rd, 2020),  Viking (November 22nd, 2020)  

  11. #27
    Gaming Wizard
    RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!!
    AdrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    8,920
    Experience

    Default

    What would be interesting is if DF could get the CPU, RAM and GPU realtime usage stats while doing the benchmarks. I would guess the developer tools will have it, but then the game is likely running in a debug mode.

  12. Saying Thanks:

    johndeckardza (November 22nd, 2020)  

  13. #28
    Gaming Wizard
    Don't delete my posts (¬¸¬)
    Vast_aire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pta
    Posts
    14,526
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianH View Post
    What would be interesting is if DF could get the CPU, RAM and GPU realtime usage stats while doing the benchmarks. I would guess the developer tools will have it, but then the game is likely running in a debug mode.
    Would be interesting if digitalfoundry started asking questions rather than acting suprised and making excuses. They also ran with most powerful console narrative for the last year and it's not easy admitting they were fooled.

    It is what is, call it baiting but we all know what time it is.

  14. #29
    Addicted Member bokka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Kuils River
    Posts
    4,627
    Game IDs
    Experience
    Hidden Content for all your Thailand travel adviceHidden Content

  15. Saying Thanks:

    AdrianH (November 22nd, 2020),  FiveStarZA (November 22nd, 2020),  noman (November 22nd, 2020),  SauRoN (November 24th, 2020),  ShooterFX (November 22nd, 2020),  Uberutang (November 23rd, 2020),  Viking (November 22nd, 2020)  

  16. #30
    Very Senior Member FiveStarZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,459
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vast_aire View Post
    Would be interesting if digitalfoundry started asking questions rather than acting suprised and making excuses. They also ran with most powerful console narrative for the last year and it's not easy admitting they were fooled.

    It is what is, call it baiting but we all know what time it is.
    We get it bro.

    "mIcrOsOft MaRkeTiNg ShEnaNigAnS = KnUcKlEheAdS" and "DF = M$ aPoLoGiSts"

    Get some new material and keep it in the Wors thread.
    ★★★★★
    Gamertag: FiveStar ZA

  17. Saying Thanks:

    noman (November 22nd, 2020),  SauRoN (November 24th, 2020),  Stevo_CT (Yesterday)  

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •