Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: RARU Refunds/Be very carful when you order from them

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by faeez13 View Post
    oh they ignore their social media, just check their response rates on hellopeter
    They do respond on twitter.

2. Saying Thanks:

faeez13 (December 1st, 2020)  

Gaming Wizard
    Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by mackem View Post
    They could not deliver a product within the time that I required it so I requested a refund.

When speaking to the call center's supervisor who then told me I must wait 30 working days for a refund which is totally unacceptable as even their smaller competitors refund within 3-7 days. When I asked her for senior managements contact details, she gave me the incorrect name(lied) and refused to put me through to their number or provide me with their email address. This is when I unfortunately lost my temper and she hung up.

Be very careful when ordering from them, they do not keep stock on hand and if the supplier is out of stock, they will hold on to your money for long over a month(Based on what I have seen online).

Awful company and why does SA Gamer associate with them?
    Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 09.22.28.png

4. Saying Thanks:

Cathal (December 1st, 2020),  Coldcat (December 2nd, 2020),  Enlightened End (December 1st, 2020),  G3RRI3 (December 1st, 2020),  Gouko_Tenrou (December 17th, 2020),  kmeister (December 2nd, 2020),  leGendSouTi (December 8th, 2020),  mackem (December 1st, 2020),  mantis za (December 1st, 2020),  SauRoN (December 2nd, 2020),  SLYGUY (December 20th, 2020),  ToothyColt3598 (December 1st, 2020),  Viking (December 1st, 2020),  Wlad (December 1st, 2020)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Uberutang View Post
    Did you eventually get a refund?

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Uberutang View Post
    Best use of a meme I've seen in a while

7. Saying Thanks:

Uberutang (December 1st, 2020)  

Gaming Wizard
    Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Game IDs
    Experience

Did you eventually get a refund?
    Yes I did thanks.

Game IDs
    Experience

Yeah I don't use them for anything anymore, I prefer Loot since they're cheaper anyway. Takealot is my first choice if the price is within margin.

10. Saying Thanks:

mackem (December 1st, 2020)  

Experience

How are they still in business? Oh I know, they do not keep stock on hand. Shows how crooked they are when they will not even provide you with or lie to you about management's contact details.

Yeah I ordered a Sound Blaster AE-7 from Amazon and it will be arriving on the 9th of December.
    Here is the thing. I've cancelled multiple orders with Raru for taking up to 30 days longer than the specified time (before the pandemic) and I still use them. Once they have an item they pretty much work. Funny thing is I started using Raru because local suppliers couldn't get items and they still imported. Even at a premium they came through.

2 things to take note of when using Amazon. Only buy an item that is either dispatched by Amazon, or Sold and dispatched by Amazon. Never ever buy anything that is fulfilled by a 3rd party or you will wait 2 months and cancel the order only for the item to arrive another month later. A few countries have actually black listed us and refuse to ship here.

When did you order from them btw? Because you might get it before the end of the week.
    LG OLED 55C9|DENON X4400H
    SeX - PS5 - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by StarBound View Post
    Here is the thing. I've cancelled multiple orders with Raru for taking up to 30 days longer than the specified time (before the pandemic) and I still use them. Once they have an item they pretty much work. Funny thing is I started using Raru because local suppliers couldn't get items and they still imported. Even at a premium they came through.

2 things to take note of when using Amazon. Only buy an item that is either dispatched by Amazon, or Sold and dispatched by Amazon. Never ever buy anything that is fulfilled by a 3rd party or you will wait 2 months and cancel the order only for the item to arrive another month later. A few countries have actually black listed us and refuse to ship here.

When did you order from them btw? Because you might get it before the end of the week.
    I ordered on Friday, two items, one a "special" PC cleaning brush were from a 3rd party. The card was from Amazon.

Issue is the refunding and the dishonesty, they lie through their teeth about a "30 day" refund procedure because of a backlog due to every man and his mutt requesting a refund. This has been going on for years at Raru. They make money off the interest.
    Last edited by mackem; December 1st, 2020 at 11:42 AM.

Experience

Then Amazon might ship out today. Depending on DHL or UPS you might get it by friday or early next week. ...or if its DHL 2am sunday morning.
    LG OLED 55C9|DENON X4400H
    SeX - PS5 - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by StarBound View Post
    Then Amazon might ship out today. Depending on DHL or UPS you might get it by friday or early next week. ...or if its DHL 2am sunday morning.
    It shipped yesterday according to the website.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast