Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Raru Refunds/Be very carful when you order from them

Gaming Wizard
    Yes, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Buffel View Post
    As a general rule of thumb, if you order any books then you should probably double the estimated delivery time.
    i ordered a book from them that was released mid october 2019, Feb 2020 I was told they were having issues sourcing the book.

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by thecrowing View Post
    i ordered a book from them that was released mid october 2019, Feb 2020 I was told they were having issues sourcing the book.
    Holy cow, how the hell can they accept payment for a product when they don't have the stock...goodness and for so long

3. Saying Thanks:

faeez13 (February 21st, 2021)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Strifehart View Post
    Yoh. Savage.

I had a Strix 3080 on preorder with them in December. Cancelled with them after they couldn't meet the date after waiting two weeks. Was told my refund would only be processed mid Feb. Contacted my bank and initiated a chargeback. Informed them to not bother bank already gave me money back. **** them. Their ****.

They still haven't removed the credit from my account. It's been more than a week since they acknowledged my last message.

lol. They don't give a ****.
    yeah there 30 workingday money return policy is crazy, They definitely have cash flow issues

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by faeez13 View Post
    yeah there 30 workingday money return policy is crazy, They definitely have cash flow issues
    I can imagine. The amount of stuff I order from them where the delivery date isnt met and I cancel means when those items eventually show up they need to sell it to someone else. I returned a region locked bluray because those still exist and was not mentioned anywhere on the product page, I cancelled imports that didn't arrive on time so I got the stuff through takealot or amazon with less hassle only for those items to appear in stock a month later. Then also how many Switch games did I cancel because Core didn't supply them at the right time for shipping.

All and all its their suppliers that are screwing them. I really wish they would go back to being what they were like 4 years ago.
    LG OLED 55C9|DENON X4400H
    SeX - PS5 - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

6. Saying Thanks:

faeez13 (February 21st, 2021)  

Gaming Wizard
    Framerate Enthusiast & Graphics Slut.
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by StarBound View Post
    All and all its their suppliers that are screwing them.
    I disagree. If they gave a single damn about their customer base you wouldn't have a situation where anyone would need to wait more than a week for a refund.

8. Saying Thanks:

faeez13 (February 21st, 2021),  FiveStarZA (February 21st, 2021),  Ra33z_19 (February 23rd, 2021)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Strifehart View Post
    I disagree. If they gave a single damn about their customer base you wouldn't have a situation where anyone would need to wait more than a week for a refund.
    also nothing forces them to stick with their suppliers.
    also Raru never accepts blame for anything...its always their suppliers fault

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by po10cyZA View Post
    Holy cow, how the hell can they accept payment for a product when they don't have the stock...goodness and for so long
    yeah they also not proactive enough to let you know of delays in your shipment, they waiting on the customer to initiate contact

Super Moderator
    Troll Team Tango
    Hodor
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by faeez13 View Post
    yeah they also not proactive enough to let you know of delays in your shipment, they waiting on the customer to initiate contact
    Yup. Most of the time I wouldn't mind a slight delay if that was actually communicated to me ahead of time. But having to actually be the one to initiate that contact when something is overdue is tiresome.

12. Saying Thanks:

Cathal (February 22nd, 2021),  Enlightened End (February 22nd, 2021),  faeez13 (February 22nd, 2021),  Pos7box (February 22nd, 2021),  Ra33z_19 (February 23rd, 2021)  

Very Senior Member
    False!!! ............ It's black bear.
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Buffel View Post
    Yup. Most of the time I wouldn't mind a slight delay if that was actually communicated to me ahead of time. But having to actually be the one to initiate that contact when something is overdue is tiresome.
    Learnt quickly to not order items that have different expected arrival times.
    Tiresome asking them to ship an order without the one item holding everything else back.

14. Saying Thanks:

Enlightened End (February 22nd, 2021)  

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567