Poll: How would you rate Cyberpunk 2077?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rate Cyberpunk 2077

Gaming Wizard
    imdownhereforyoursoul
    Experience

Mention the platform you played on, just to give some context...

Very Senior Member
    Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż
    Game IDs
    Experience

Has anyone played on the new patch? I already own the game on Ps5, got it for Xmas, but I'm waiting for the next patch as thats supposedly the "big one" before I start looking at a playthrough, want to play the game at its best possible version from the get go

Experience

9/10

Would have given 10/10 but there are some minor gripes with the game since I keep saying that Deus Ex does it better. Stuff like item pick ups are janky. Then there are the objects that stay static in the world when clearly something should be interacting with it and finally how traffic is handled in the game since cars just appear and disappear.

Could actually have been GOTY.
    LG OLED 55C9|DENON X4400H
    SeX - PS5 - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

4. Saying Thanks:

bokka1 (January 23rd, 2021),  Cathal (January 23rd, 2021),  LazyDemoni (January 25th, 2021),  noman (January 23rd, 2021)  

Experience

also just waiting on next gen Patch. looking forward to it.

Addicted Member
    I've got to use my head...
    Game IDs
    Experience

8/10, definitely enjoyed what I played but holy hell, it needs work. Get on it CD Pro!!

7. Saying Thanks:

bokka1 (January 25th, 2021),  Cathal (January 25th, 2021)  

Oupa
    I am not addicted to beer… It’s addicted to me.
    Game IDs
    Experience

Just to add my own rating/review.

I played and completed the game pre-1.1-Patch, with all missions (to my knowledge), besides buying the cars, because I can't be bothered to craft/sell exploit the money system. I did all blue Gigs, and did two of the endings as well.

With a total of around 60-66 hours (the save game and GoG seem to disagree with one another), I'll rate it a around 6.5/10 - on PC. This is for what the game is, not what it was promised as.

I was lucky enough not to experience any game breaking bugs, nor crashes. Majorly I had a some T-poses whilst driving and HUD issues (like the cards showing an item's details, gets stuck on screen). Other than that, a few graphical bugs, though I'm more inclined to say that it's half assed work rather than bugs. You see these especially in areas like underpasses and when scaling tall buildings. You'll get black textures or floating foliage and on the building specifically, just gaps where you can fall trough. I'm assuming some shortcuts where they expected few people to get to, so save time on working there.

Now, for some good. The side stories were great and the NPCS in them memorable. With these I'm referring to Judy, Takamura, River, etc. The interactions with them and their expanding stories really were interesting and the standouts in the game.

The overall story, and the 2 endings I played, were... average. I didn't particularly enjoy the Endings, though they made sense for what the game was.

Gun and item variety were substantial, although it suffers from you common RPG issue of bra's having higher armour rating then kevlar vests. Car variety was also good and the whole calling a car was pretty quick, which means I never needed to hijack them. Driving itself was hit and miss. Most notably it shows how broken the police system is.

This is by far my biggest gripe regarding the game. Police spawn in and out in front of your eyes. Driving, or running away from them quickly sees the wanted level reset. It really is irksome, and I'm not really sure they can fix it.

The photo mode is nice, though it does irritate me that your character goes static and you need to toggle how they appear. Some things also disappear in photo mode, like the kids.

Skill trees are what you'd expect, with a good variety of perks to invest in depending on how you want to play.

Unfortunately customisation of your character after initial creation isn't possible without mods.

Overall, as a complete experience I did find Cyberpunk enjoyable, along with the characters in it. Ultimately it's a pretty forgettable experience however, especially considering its forebear was Witcher 3.
    ALMOST DEAD YESTERDAY, MAYBE DEAD TOMORROW, BUT ALIVE, GLORIOUSLY ALIVE, TODAY

9. Saying Thanks:

bokka1 (January 25th, 2021),  FiveStarZA (January 25th, 2021),  SLYGUY (January 25th, 2021)  

Experience

Completed the game earlier today really enjoyed my time with it will probably do a 2nd play later in the year once they released DLC and some more updates overall I'd rate the game an 8-9/10.

11. Saying Thanks:

bokka1 (February 8th, 2021),  Cathal (February 9th, 2021)  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12