Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: PS Plus Games February 2021

  1. #31
    Very Senior Member
    This status is cheesy
    SirCheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Roodepoort, Gauteng, Johannesburg
    Posts
    1,763
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nykfist View Post
    Funny I thought the opposite The gameplay was run and gun, throw things around, repeat. Still fun though, and a very good-looking game. The story was refreshing and strange and mysterious, and fantastic locations obviously.

    BTW did you play controller or mouse/kb? I sort of want to play again on the PC with a mouse because it's a little more accurate with aiming, so I want to feel the difference. Also looking forward to the DLC which I haven't played yet!
    The world building and mysterious aspect is incredible, I just really disliked the narrative. I played with controller. Yeah I definitely want to experience the DLC as well.
    If you haven't noticed already, i really love cheese. I also like video games.

    Hidden Content

  2. #32
    Very Senior Member
    Spring is a season of meetings and partings
    GnarkillZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Centurion
    Posts
    2,232
    Experience
    Hidden Content
    Through the darkness of futures past. The magician longs to see. One chants out between two worlds. Fire walk with me.

  3. Saying Thanks:

    creemyv (February 2nd, 2021),  JohannS (February 2nd, 2021),  Sting_Ray (February 2nd, 2021)  

  4. #33
    Colossus
    Interesting times.
    MarioAna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    37,661
    Experience

    Default

    Gonna start Control tonight, download is complete!

  5. #34
    Senior Member Gandalf_storm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
    Posts
    499
    Experience

    Default

    Just tried Concrete Genie, and it seems way bettern than i had hoped, and i had high hopes already

  6. #35
    Gaming Wizard StarBound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,581
    Experience

    Default

    I bought Concrete Genie at launch and havent played that much. A shame its capped to 30fps and also no HDR. Would have been perfect for it I would imagine.

    Control with no RT 60fps mode is just sad. Hopefully a patch will do that soon ...now to install God of War again and get that PS5 update patch.
    LG OLED 55C9|DENON X4400H
    SeX - PS5 - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

  7. #36
    Ninja
    Best Mafia Player 2012
    Sipho/Sipson I dont know anymore :'(
    Siphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    27,961
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarBound View Post
    I bought Concrete Genie at launch and havent played that much. A shame its capped to 30fps and also no HDR. Would have been perfect for it I would imagine.

    Control with no RT 60fps mode is just sad. Hopefully a patch will do that soon ...now to install God of War again and get that PS5 update patch.
    Is there anything you don't complain about?

  8. Saying Thanks:

    cowbrains (February 2nd, 2021),  Viking (February 2nd, 2021)  

  9. #37
    Gaming Wizard StarBound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,581
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Siphon View Post
    Is there anything you don't complain about?
    Good question. Let's see... The PS5 / SeX consoles themselves? Don't think I had complaints about them ...maybe the storage size but just waiting on Sony to greenlight nvme drives so that's just a waiting thing.

    RE2 Remake? Don't think I had anything bad to say about that.

    Persona 5 ...don't think I complained about that.

    Ace Combat 7 draw distance was fixed by ini edit and don't think I had any complaints.

    So yeah there are things I don't complain about. ...but how could I count it on one hand ...sheesh.
    LG OLED 55C9|DENON X4400H
    SeX - PS5 - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

  10. #38
    Gaming Wizard
    imdownhereforyoursoul
    nykfist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    West Beach, CT
    Posts
    15,508
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarBound View Post
    Good question. Let's see... The PS5 / SeX consoles themselves? Don't think I had complaints about them ...maybe the storage size but just waiting on Sony to greenlight nvme drives so that's just a waiting thing.

    RE2 Remake? Don't think I had anything bad to say about that.

    Persona 5 ...don't think I complained about that.

    Ace Combat 7 draw distance was fixed by ini edit and don't think I had any complaints.

    So yeah there are things I don't complain about. ...but how could I count it on one hand ...sheesh.
    You don't actually complain though, you just tend to focus on the things you didn't like and mention them in detail.

    I mean the Steam forums, now that's actual complaining.

  11. #39
    Gaming Wizard StarBound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,581
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nykfist View Post
    You don't actually complain though, you just tend to focus on the things you didn't like and mention them in detail.

    I mean the Steam forums, now that's actual complaining.
    I can rant when I want but some of those complaints are on a different level.
    LG OLED 55C9|DENON X4400H
    SeX - PS5 - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •