Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 1112131415

Thread: Ars: New Nintendo Switch production to begin in June, will be 4K when docked

Very Senior Member
    Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by unaccounted View Post
    ça y est, les joueurs ! Demain sera glorieux ! Glorieux je vous dis !

Edit:
    Although this might come across as aggressive, its ment as a joke
    "Be your own hero, it's cheaper than a movie ticket" - Douglas Horton

2. Saying Thanks:

unaccounted (June 4th, 2021)  

Very Senior Member
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Fid View Post
    Looks decent. And yet, if they didn’t resolve the joycon drift, it’s still useless. There’s simply no way i will buy into this system if they didn’t rework the joycons.
    The joycon drift isn't such an issue for me. I already replaced 2 of the sticks myself, it's not difficult. But what I hate are the ergonomics of the right stick. Putting the stick at the bottom is so crampy and it doesn't even try to accommodate a normal hand size.

Also really hope they improved the bluetooth connection to the Switch, the joycons de-sync or lose line of sight way too easily.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by jasong View Post
    The joycon drift isn't such an issue for me. I already replaced 2 of the sticks myself, it's not difficult. But what I hate are the ergonomics of the right stick. Putting the stick at the bottom is so crampy and it doesn't even try to accommodate a normal hand size.

Also really hope they improved the bluetooth connection to the Switch, the joycons de-sync or lose line of sight way too easily.
    I have 4 joycons with drift. Yes, i can buy stuff to replace and fix them myself, but the fact that these things cost upward of R1300 per pair is ludicrous considering their build quality.

Experience

Tapping out. Too tired for this, chasing after rumours late into the night. God, I thought I was way past that stage of my miserable gaming 'life'. June 15 Nintendo Direct it is then.

That image is tasty af. White is always right when it comes to electronics for me.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by unstoppableErasor View Post

Edit:
    Although this might come across as aggressive, its ment as a joke
    Relax dude. I'm thicc of skin.
    Last edited by unaccounted; June 4th, 2021 at 12:44 PM.

Very Senior Member
    Experience

Experience

Nintendo president Doug Bowser: Switch is ‘redefining what a console life cycle can look like’
    And right now, his message is clear: The Switch is doing great, and new hardware will be announced when the time is right.
    Announcement could be a day from now to a week to a year... The redefining console life cycle stance is... telling.

My bet: Switch Pro for 2022, at the earliest.

Experience

Yeah the last time we had a redefining console life cycle was with the PS3 and 360 which lasted 2 years too long. Every game that came out had texture streaming issues, frame rates that dipped far below 30fps not even to mention resolution so low you might as well have played on a CRT.
    LG OLED 55C9|DENON X4400H
    SeX - PS5 - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Gaming Wizard
    Need to sleep
    Game IDs
    Experience

Why would nitendo ever change. People still buying thier overpriced tablet.

Experience

Any company would love to be in Nintendo's shoes. Selling hardware at a profit from day 1 (and that hw never had a price decrease). Selling software for years (with very rare price drops) at full price.

The market determines what the "value" of an item is. Millions see value in Switch: gaming on the go. No competition for TV time. Most Importantly: A veritable smorgasbord of software titles from 3rd parties and (N)indies. For 30 consecutive months the best selling console in the US, btw.

Also small size. Silent. Energy efficient, (Joycon drift), etc. A console that 2nd hand sells for a pretty penny.

This market is not sheep. They "punished" Nintendo in the N64, Gamecube and WiiU eras. Failures of monumental proportions. And the same will happen again in the future.

11. Saying Thanks:

jasong (June 19th, 2021),  Wlad (June 19th, 2021)  

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 1112131415