Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Game IDs
    Experience

2. Saying Thanks:

Sybawoods (April 8th, 2021)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by krYtHan View Post
    For me, anything that has the traditional 3 click meter I’ll get. Really not fond of the right stick swing.
    Yeah I've also been a long time 3-clicker, and made the transition to the analogue swing mechanic kicking and screaming with displeasure. The early iterations of this mechanic simply didn't have the fidelity to translate it into a game. It has become quite refined in PGA2K21, however, with a number of difficulty levels that caters for everything from casual to insanely hard-core, and everything in-between. It really translates the "feel" of golf very well, with timing, tempo etc. I do think it would be great if a 3-click option was included in the future, but that always comes with other risks e.g. of splitting the community ("clickers" feel that "swingers" have it easier and vice-versa ).

I still get my 3-click fix from Everybody's Golf, but like others have said, online is a huge disappointment.

Very Senior Member
    Game IDs
    Experience

https://golf.com/lifestyle/entertain...rn-video-game/

You may not ever get the chance to tee it up at Augusta National, but you may soon be able to play the course in the digital world.

Augusta National Chairman Fred Ridley announced in a press conference Wednesday that his club is partnering with EA Sports in the upcoming edition of EA Sports PGA Tour. The deal will feature Augusta National and the Masters Tournament with gameplay known as “Road to the Masters.”

“We believe the attention to detail surrounding the course and our traditions will be world class and will provide new and current fans around the globe with a fun and interactive way to look at Augusta National,” Ridley said.

With the Masters being featured in the game, players will now be able to compete at all four of golf’s major championships. Augusta National was first featured in a video game in 2011.

Ridley went on to say that all proceeds earned by Augusta National as a part of the deal will be contributed to “the Masters Tournament Foundation and our work to grow the game both here in the U.S. and around the world.”

EA Sports PGA Tour: Road to the Masters is scheduled for release ahead of the playing of the 2022 Masters Tournament.

5. Saying Thanks:

ajules (Yesterday)  

Experience

Can’t wait!!

Very Senior Member
    Game IDs
    Experience

Experience

Oh wow I completely misread the title as Golden Axe of Golf
    LG OLED 55C9|DENON X4400H
    SeX - PS5 - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Colossus
    Interesting times.
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by StarBound View Post
    Oh wow I completely misread the title as Golden Axe of Golf
    That could make for a great game.

Experience

Can't wait for the new mario golf the GC game still my all time favourite golf game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12