Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1314151617

Thread: Returnal (PS5) - Housemarque

Oupa
    I am not addicted to beer… It’s addicted to me.
    Game IDs
    Experience
    ALMOST DEAD YESTERDAY, MAYBE DEAD TOMORROW, BUT ALIVE, GLORIOUSLY ALIVE, TODAY

2. Saying Thanks:

Uberutang (May 6th, 2021)  

Oupa
    I am not addicted to beer… It’s addicted to me.
    Game IDs
    Experience

Doing about a run an evening, after the gf goes to bed, and got to the Citadel and its boss.

Died on his third stage
    ALMOST DEAD YESTERDAY, MAYBE DEAD TOMORROW, BUT ALIVE, GLORIOUSLY ALIVE, TODAY

Game IDs
    Experience

Reallly been enjoying the game.

Managed to get quite far yesterday, but seems the game keeps having a weird sound glitch, which Housemarque are blaming Sony, and then the game freezes.

The first time this happened my PS was stuck on the "closing app screen" & I had to turn off the power as the console was unresponsive.

Did another two runs today and the same happend, however the game managed to close. So now I'm leaving it now until they release a new patch.

On another note, the only thing that the game is lacking, is a photo mode. Would have been amazing if it had one.
    Last edited by ReaperVR; May 7th, 2021 at 05:45 PM.

Experience

Wrapping up the collectibles now but the RNG is really screwing me lmao. Missing one more cipher in Biome 2 and a few other things in 5 and 6.

Game IDs
    Experience

Damn! Had a 6 hour run on Sunday, checked every room from biome 1 to 3, managed to build up my character pretty decently, 230% integrity, decent weapon, get to the third biome and third boss, and was on his last phase and 30% boss health left and bam......died. Back to the beginning. Was hoping to at least get the midway checkpoint out of way. Damn those flying robots that shoot homing missiles Will try again on the weekend, hopefully have a better run.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1314151617