Poll: Which upcoming 2021 games will you be playing ?

This poll will close on December 29th, 2021 at 09:58 AM Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which upcoming 2021 games will you be playing ? (Poll Inside)

Experience

I've been playing Dota 2, and I'm still playing it in 2021. But lately I've been heavily addicted to online broadcasts of Dota 2 championships. And I enjoyed it so much that now no eSports event is without a bet on Biamo. If you are confident in your favorite team and ready to share your worries, it is possible by making an online prediction on the winner and in case of victory get unforgettable emotions.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by melkiyn1 View Post
    I've been playing Dota 2, and I'm still playing it in 2021. But lately I've been heavily addicted to online broadcasts of Dota 2 championships. And I enjoyed it so much that now no eSports event is without a bet on Biamo. If you are confident in your favorite team and ready to share your worries, it is possible by making an online prediction on the winner and in case of victory get unforgettable emotions.
    My prediction, and it's quite a conservative prediction, is that you're going to see the ban hammer soon spambot.
    "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
    that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
    - John 3:16

PC & PS5 Gamer | Chelsea FC | Aston Martin F1

Addicted Member
    "This ends tonight." —Arkham Knight
    Game IDs
    Experience

Default Which upcoming 2021 games will you be playing ? (Poll Inside)

Is this poll also asking if I'll actually be playing these games in 2021? Cos I definitely will be playing a few on this list, it is just veeeerrrry, very unlikely that it will be this year. My backlog still includes some games from 2015, though playing them on next-gen consoles was worth the wait at least

Quote Originally Posted by melkiyn1 View Post
    Now if bets on Biamo included whether the odds are that I will play any new releases this year, then I'd consider getting in that action so that I, too, can get unforgettable emotions.

That being said, though, I applaud you willing to speak up and admit your heavy online addiction to Dota 2 broadcasts. Addiction can be crippling if left unchecked, as we hear too many horror stories of people ending up destitute and playing Dota 2 homeless on the streets.

The first step is admitting to the addiction, so well done, and then slowly rolling down the time spent chasing that rush. Perhaps to wean yourself off from Dota 2, you should consider downgrading to Dota 1, until eventually the thrill dissipates and you once more know what it's like to feel the sun on your face.
    Hang in there!

4. Saying Thanks:

MarioAna (Yesterday)  

Colossus
    Interesting times.
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Kelnari View Post
    Is this poll also asking if I'll actually be playing these games in 2021? Cos I definitely will be playing a few on this list, it is just veeeerrrry, very unlikely that it will be this year. My backlog still includes some games from 2015, though playing them on next-gen consoles was worth the wait at least
    I'm busy playing Uncharted: Lost Legacy, so yeah trying to mix in backlog games with new games. Managed to play the new Ratchet and Clank recently.

Any of these games you would push up the list to play sooner? I'm looking at Kena as one i'm going to let jump the queue.

Addicted Member
    "This ends tonight." —Arkham Knight
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by MarioAna View Post
    I'm busy playing Uncharted: Lost Legacy, so yeah trying to mix in backlog games with new games. Managed to play the new Ratchet and Clank recently.

Any of these games you would push up the list to play sooner? I'm looking at Kena as one i'm going to let jump the queue.
    Kena definitely looks eye-catching, but I realise now that I haven't seen that much on it. Somehow my news and YouTube feeds have been skipping this title, but I'll give this another detailed look to see what the game is actually about.

Other than that, if Horizon is definitely slated to come out this year I would probably make that a Day 1 buy. I invested a lot of time into the first game and for that alone I'm intrigued to see how they push the sequel. And any case, the State of Play footage we saw 2 months back already sold me, even with the internet screaming that Aloy is now morbidly obese.

Oupa
    Oh my God I'm back with the Master Race
    Game IDs
    Experience

Why isn't Diablo, Aliens Fireteam on the list. Also why is Far Cry so many. I always found them to be boring and besides. They all play the same way.

Gaming Wizard
    RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!!
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by IwastheStig View Post
    Why isn't Diablo, Aliens Fireteam on the list. Also why is Far Cry so many. I always found them to be boring and besides. They all play the same way.
    Shuddup you!

Gaming Wizard
    I am not addicted to beer… It’s addicted to me.
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by IwastheStig View Post
    So... Kinda like a Diablo remake being the same as every other hack and slash dungeon crawler...? XD
    ALMOST DEAD YESTERDAY, MAYBE DEAD TOMORROW, BUT ALIVE, GLORIOUSLY ALIVE, TODAY

Oupa
    Oh my God I'm back with the Master Race
    Game IDs
    Experience

Yes In away. Beside I only put Diablo because it isn't. I already played the beta on pc and I lost interest after a few hours.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123