Poll: PlayStation+ October 2021

This poll will close on October 29th, 2021 at 05:55 PM Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: PS+ October 2021

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SirCheese View Post
    Durian on pizza tastes great, and apples.

...and now this entire thread is derailed. Time to close it lol.
    Smack Pizza has this Bacon, Maple Syrup and Apple pizza, we went this can't be good and ordered it anyway just to try and it was a game changer, never looking at maple syrup and apples the same way.

PS+ October is terrible, that golf game is just not for me, flick the right stick to swing, just NO, give me Super Mario Golf any day over that. (To topic on hand)

2. Saying Thanks:

SirCheese (October 14th, 2021)  

Colossus
    Interesting times.
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Row-_S View Post
    If we don't complain sony will keep giving us dog shít.
    True, but complaining on an obscure forum isn't going to change anything either.

Though it is a forum and everyone here should say what they feel, that's the whole point of the place after all. I'm a big fan of PS+ especially when there are more niche games on there i would never have played before, but even for me the last two month have been a bit sad. Then again if they gave us a new CoD i wouldn't be happy.

4. Saying Thanks:

Snakepit (October 15th, 2021)  

Gaming Wizard
    RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!!
    Experience

In all fairness, I think MS is doing the same crappy games for Xbox Live Gold. With MS though, we know Game Pass is where all the effort is going and I wouldn't be surprised if Live Gold is scrapped soon enough.

As for Sony, maybe they are also focused on PS Now. I subbed for 3 and I am playing TLOU2 which was just added. The only real calling for PS+ is the PS Collection which is great for newbies like me, but for people that have played most of those games over the years, it PS+ doesn't offer much except for the cloud storage and extra game discounts.

6. Saying Thanks:

Addicted Member
    Bad teddy, BAD TEDDY!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by onem1nutenoodle View Post
    Then go to Xbox instead of just complaining about Sony.
    No need to get all uppity, I have both already

Comments like yours contribute to why people defect from this forum to other places, shame, go play your golf man.
    Hidden Content

[SIZE]If you close your eyes, your life, a naked truth revealed. Dreams you've never lived and scars never healed...In the darkness light will take you to the other side, find me waiting, you will see if you just close your eyes..."[/SIZE]

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Snakepit View Post
    No need to get all uppity, I have both already

Comments like yours contribute to why people defect from this forum to other places, shame, go play your golf man.
    Sorry that you couldn't handle a statement that wasn't sugar-coated.

As others have said, what difference does it make to complain here? And if it's really that big of a deal to you then just stop using the service and stick to your beloved Xbox.

Stop thinking of it as a subscription for monthly games. It's a subscription to play online. The free games are an added bonus.
    send nudes

9. Saying Thanks:

Addicted Member
    Bad teddy, BAD TEDDY!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by onem1nutenoodle View Post
    Sorry that you couldn't handle a statement that wasn't sugar-coated.

As others have said, what difference does it make to complain here? And if it's really that big of a deal to you then just stop using the service and stick to your beloved Xbox.

Stop thinking of it as a subscription for monthly games. It's a subscription to play online. The free games are an added bonus.
    Sadly that we can agree on...

If you check my initial post you'll see that I was wanting Sony to quit charging for us to be able to play online, the games are cr@p in general (aside from some months), it just feels like they've got us by the short ones by charging for this service

Farcry 6 I haven't been able to get this game online since I got it on launch for instance, it's bugging me cause this is a service I've paid for, 99% of these games that are issued monthly are games we've (mostly) played broken already, it's just a sad state of affairs. Apologies if I came off as rude, just frustrated is all..
    Hidden Content

[SIZE]If you close your eyes, your life, a naked truth revealed. Dreams you've never lived and scars never healed...In the darkness light will take you to the other side, find me waiting, you will see if you just close your eyes..."[/SIZE]

11. Saying Thanks:

onem1nutenoodle (October 15th, 2021)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Snakepit View Post
    Sadly that we can agree on...

If you check my initial post you'll see that I was wanting Sony to quit charging for us to be able to play online, the games are cr@p in general (aside from some months), it just feels like they've got us by the short ones by charging for this service

Farcry 6 I haven't been able to get this game online since I got it on launch for instance, it's bugging me cause this is a service I've paid for, 99% of these games that are issued monthly are games we've (mostly) played broken already, it's just a sad state of affairs. Apologies if I came off as rude, just frustrated is all..
    I get you dude. It's been a busy week, so frustration is high my side too. Sorry
    send nudes

13. Saying Thanks:

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789