Poll: PlayStation+ October 2021

This poll will close on October 29th, 2021 at 05:55 PM Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: PS+ October 2021

Addicted Member
    Bad teddy, BAD TEDDY!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Vast_aire View Post
    Why not just not play them instead of making this whole ordeal?
    We aren't all trophy ho's like you Bro, there are plenty other games to play- this drivel that we're getting allocated monthly now is merely formalities, I mean like offering a game that's available on the PS collection again? Only thing this service is useful for are the discounts, to be able to play online should be made free so not all of us are forced to use it.
    Hidden Content

[SIZE]If you close your eyes, your life, a naked truth revealed. Dreams you've never lived and scars never healed...In the darkness light will take you to the other side, find me waiting, you will see if you just close your eyes..."[/SIZE]

Gaming Wizard
    I am not addicted to beer… It’s addicted to me.
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Snakepit View Post
    I downloaded Hitman 2 and promptly deleted it after about an hour- I've always hated Hitman series so maybe I'm biased, but my son finished this game and he advises me that the last couple levels need to be unlocked through payment? I don't get it...
    Hitman was released as an episodic game (in a sense).

You could either buy the entire game, or purchase levels one by one. There was also DLC levels for the Gold Edition buyers.
    They also "gave away" levels as part of the Demo for the game.

Chances are, and what it sounds like to me, your son doesn't have the full game installed. Guessing he claimed or played the demo version, which is why he may not have all the levels.

Edit:
    Ooor... He claimed the Hitman 3 upgrade to his Hitman 2 game (they allow you to play the games from the Hitman you own, 1 or 2, in the 3rds engine), which may mean he has the Hitman 3 levels locked, whilst only having the 2nd game's available.
    ALMOST DEAD YESTERDAY, MAYBE DEAD TOMORROW, BUT ALIVE, GLORIOUSLY ALIVE, TODAY

3. Saying Thanks:

Snakepit (October 13th, 2021)  

Gaming Wizard
    Don't delete my posts (¬¸¬)
    Game IDs
    Experience

We aren't all trophy ho's like you Bro, there are plenty other games to play- this drivel that we're getting allocated monthly now is merely formalities, I mean like offering a game that's available on the PS collection again? Only thing this service is useful for are the discounts, to be able to play online should be made free so not all of us are forced to use it.
    Exactly, there are plenty of other games to play. You don't see me playing golf because it's free or to get the trophies.

You're not forced to play them man.

Addicted Member
    Bad teddy, BAD TEDDY!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Exactly, there are plenty of other games to play. You don't see me playing golf because it's free or to get the trophies.

You're not forced to play them man.
    So basically I'm not entitled to an opinion on them?

I'm the first one to sing Sony's praises when they do get it right in a month, just feels like Xbox is getting a much better lineup than the afterthoughts of games that we are getting, and that is what i have a problem with.
    Hidden Content

[SIZE]If you close your eyes, your life, a naked truth revealed. Dreams you've never lived and scars never healed...In the darkness light will take you to the other side, find me waiting, you will see if you just close your eyes..."[/SIZE]

Gaming Wizard
    Don't delete my posts (¬¸¬)
    Game IDs
    Experience

I'm the first one to sing Sony's praises when they do get it right in a month, just feels like Xbox is getting a much better lineup than the afterthoughts of games that we are getting, and that is what i have a problem with.
    You're entitled an opinion, but your behaviour doesn't go along with it, you can just talk about how rubbish the games are and I'll agree with you.

But to go and play and pick apart and run tournaments etc over these games is a bit ridiculous.

Also gamepass and psn+ are not really comparable so that doesn't make sense either.(not that ps now is any better)

Why not just play the gamepass games you can?
    Last edited by Vast_aire; October 13th, 2021 at 05:31 PM.

7. Saying Thanks:

Snakepit (October 13th, 2021)  

Addicted Member
    Bad teddy, BAD TEDDY!
    Game IDs
    Experience

You're entitled an opinion, but your behaviour doesn't go along with it, you can just talk about how rubbish the games are and I'll agree with you.

But to go and play and pick apart and run tournaments etc over these games is a bit ridiculous.
    Oh, I wont be partaking in these festivities, I don't feel PGA golf has a place on my external even, just advising on the clowning that's going on in the ZAPA group
    Hidden Content

Game IDs
    Experience

Then go to Xbox instead of just complaining about Sony.
    send nudes

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by onem1nutenoodle View Post
    Then go to Xbox instead of just complaining about Sony.
    Ah yes, the old "If you don't like it then leave" attitude.

Never change SAGamer.

11. Saying Thanks:

Snakepit (October 15th, 2021)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Nyt Ryda View Post
    Ah yes, the old "If you don't like it then leave" attitude.

Never change SAGamer.
    If he's clearly not happy with Sony then why stick around? Maybe the grass is greener for him.
    send nudes

Experience

If we don't complain sony will keep giving us dog shít.

14. Saying Thanks:

Snakepit (October 15th, 2021)  

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast