Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Whose is play this fantastic MMORPG?

  1. #11
    Addicted Member PaPaBeeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Montana, Pretoria
    Posts
    3,493
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    I have 1 friend on my server. We quest together a bit now and then but he is 10 levels ahead already. I played Sword/Shield and Great Axe mostly till level 33 ish. Then decided to respec and went full INT build wit hsome Con to survive and I love the Ice gauntlet. I will se later if I am respecing to Tank at end game again or just staying DPS buddy is playing full Focus build with Life staff so I have a healer on hand when we game together and that helps.

    I found that whole search for items in AH to be bothersome as some items are not in your area so you need to travel to get the goods you want and that is why selling stuff is so slow. But I have like 9k gold only and dont sell lots either.

  2. #12
    Senior Member po10cyZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Port Elizabeth
    Posts
    375
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Yeah I wish the vendor was global, just so much running.

  3. #13
    Oupa
    Oh my God I'm back with the Master Race
    IwastheStig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Port Elizabeth
    Posts
    6,516
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Damn. All I wanted to do was play some NW last night after work before the Load Shedding but Central EU took the longest to come back on line. Even after the LS I it was off and ended up going to bed.

  4. #14
    Addicted Member PaPaBeeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Montana, Pretoria
    Posts
    3,493
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IwastheStig View Post
    Damn. All I wanted to do was play some NW last night after work before the Load Shedding but Central EU took the longest to come back on line. Even after the LS I it was off and ended up going to bed.
    Yeah it sucked. I upgraded my Azoth staff to lvl 3 last night and busy with my rank 3 for Marauders as well. Currently leveling in Weavers Fen, that town is a mess. Tonight I am trying to finish up so I can get to lvl 40. Depending on how the weekend goes I might get to 45 by Sunday.

  5. #15
    Oupa
    Oh my God I'm back with the Master Race
    IwastheStig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Port Elizabeth
    Posts
    6,516
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaPaBeeR View Post
    Yeah it sucked. I upgraded my Azoth staff to lvl 3 last night and busy with my rank 3 for Marauders as well. Currently leveling in Weavers Fen, that town is a mess. Tonight I am trying to finish up so I can get to lvl 40. Depending on how the weekend goes I might get to 45 by Sunday.
    How do you unlock the next level of purchasable items from your faction. It says I need to be level 25 but I'm past that but all the items are still locked?

  6. #16
    Addicted Member PaPaBeeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Montana, Pretoria
    Posts
    3,493
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IwastheStig View Post
    How do you unlock the next level of purchasable items from your faction. It says I need to be level 25 but I'm past that but all the items are still locked?
    The quest is semi bugged, it says lvl 24/25 but you need to be lvl30. The next unlock is at lvl 40 and so forth.

    I made it to lvl 40 last night and got to my ravanger rank as a marauder. I also upgraded my icy gauntlet and life staff so I can solo a bit easier. I need to work on my logging and harvesting skills. THey are still below 80 and for my level I think it is a bit low.

    I maxed skinning already to 200 and minning is 128 I think. Will work on my profession skills a bit this weekend. My goal is to be 50-55 by end of the month. Also going to try the second dungeon tonight if all goes according to plan.

  7. #17
    Oupa
    Oh my God I'm back with the Master Race
    IwastheStig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Port Elizabeth
    Posts
    6,516
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaPaBeeR View Post
    The quest is semi bugged, it says lvl 24/25 but you need to be lvl30. The next unlock is at lvl 40 and so forth.

    I made it to lvl 40 last night and got to my ravanger rank as a marauder. I also upgraded my icy gauntlet and life staff so I can solo a bit easier. I need to work on my logging and harvesting skills. THey are still below 80 and for my level I think it is a bit low.

    I maxed skinning already to 200 and minning is 128 I think. Will work on my profession skills a bit this weekend. My goal is to be 50-55 by end of the month. Also going to try the second dungeon tonight if all goes according to plan.
    I haven't bothered with Dungeons yet. Not sure if I'm doing the leveling up wrong because I'm still on Steel weapons at level 29. I also not doing a lot of quests a the moment as I mostly leveling up my skills for now as well as selling on the flee Market. Trying to buy my first house for the benefits it provides.

  8. #18
    Addicted Member PaPaBeeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Montana, Pretoria
    Posts
    3,493
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IwastheStig View Post
    I haven't bothered with Dungeons yet. Not sure if I'm doing the leveling up wrong because I'm still on Steel weapons at level 29. I also not doing a lot of quests a the moment as I mostly leveling up my skills for now as well as selling on the flee Market. Trying to buy my first house for the benefits it provides.
    I dont own a house yet. I found questing and doing your faction blue marked quest give nice gold. I made about 4k in the last 3 days just from questing and not selling stuff.

    I did the first dungeon late as well I think I was lvl28 and my buddy 35 ish. We matched with 3 rando's that were 30-40 and knew the dungeons so they raced to the end and just looted chest that i didnt even know excisted. It was fun, but a bit rushed. I died once when i fell off a bridge the rest was smooth and final boss fight was good fun.

    If you can get teh stuff to make bags you will be set in the game, good bags sell for 1500-4000 gold depending on the carry limit and that is at level 40 stuff.

  9. #19
    Oupa
    Oh my God I'm back with the Master Race
    IwastheStig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Port Elizabeth
    Posts
    6,516
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    I seriously need to get a better bag. I have two basic one's and I do a lot of trekking and mining. I'm on level 105 for mining and 86 for tree chopping.
    I had so much resources on Saturday that I made about 30 Necklaces. Used one and salvaged the rest as the resell was peanuts.

  10. #20
    Addicted Member PaPaBeeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Montana, Pretoria
    Posts
    3,493
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Yeah bag space and even shed space is an issue for me right now. I have 2 decent bags which gives me about 700 carry capacity, I have maxed out my sheds in First Light, WW, Everfall, Brightwood, CUtlass, Monarch and Weaver Fen. Need to head to Restless SHores next as I am lvl 43 now. But The storage is a mess. I have so many Gold ore already but making it is an issue since I need silver bars to make gold. Gold also doesnt sell too well so I have loads of it.

    I did some crafting the weekend as well so my funds are a bit depleted now had to buy a few things. I am considering buying a house to get the bonusses and extra storage space. But not sure where to do it to be honest.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •