Page 1902 of 1974 FirstFirst ... 902140218021852188218981899190019011902190319041905190619221952 ... LastLast
Results 19,011 to 19,020 of 19739

Thread: What was the last movie you watched ?

Experience

Blade Runner 2049 - 8/10
    The original Blade Runner is my favorite movie of all time. It's a personal choice, as it invoked so much emotion and inspired me so much at the time I saw it. For me, it's a piece of art and no other movie has affected me in the same way it has.
    I was therefor reluctant to watch the new one, as I knew it could never live up to my expectations. I finally did watch it though, and while it's a very well made movie (technically) and it honors the original in a lot of ways, it lacks some of the magic I felt when watching the original (and still do when I watch it today). Yes, it is slow, but it's supposed to be. It's about the character and the landscape and the atmosphere, but it seems to lack some of gravitas, grace and subtext that the original has. The original for me is more than the sum of it's parts, the new one is not.

Creep 2 - 7/10 not as good as the first one, but it has some moments.
    Justice League - 6.5/10 I didn't hate it, but it wasn't a great movie at all. I didn't like this version of the Flash (guess I'm too used to CW's Flash)

2. Saying Thanks:

Uberutang (January 6th, 2018),  Wyvern (January 3rd, 2018)  

Oupa
    Most Prolific Poster of 2013
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianH View Post
    Hehehe, hacking the FBI by guessing passwords while getting a bj.
    Wouldn't be able to think straight let alone use a terminal if I was getting a bj from that chick XD

Experience

The Foreigner 7/10 : Not quite what I was expecting but nice to see Jackie Chan in a more serious role. Would love to see him continue going down this route. Could've used a bit more action though that wasn't over in an instant.

The Kidnapping Mr Heineken 5/10 : I disliked all the acting, aside from Anthony Hopkins. The accents were super distracting and everything about it was just mundane. Do not recommend (original is probably much better)

Gaming Wizard
    ..XV..
    Game IDs
    Experience

Geostorm - 7/10 - I love myself a good disaster movie but this didn't really scratch the itch.. Some really dodgy CG in parts that spoil some other crazy good effects.. Plot was very predictable (not that that matters much in a typical disaster movie) but some of the stupid decisions made by characters got annoying.. Definitely watchable and an enjoyable movie if you look past some elements..
    <<Final Fantasy XV>>

Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by JuCa View Post
    The Foreigner 7/10 : Not quite what I was expecting but nice to see Jackie Chan in a more serious role. Would love to see him continue going down this route. Could've used a bit more action though that wasn't over in an instant.

)
    He is getting on a bit now so I expect we’ll see a lot more serious and less action over time.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."

Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Gouko_Tenrou View Post
    Swordfish - 7/10
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianH View Post
    Hehehe, hacking the FBI by guessing passwords while getting a bj.
    In the here and now it’s not that great but at the time it was phenomenal movie for basically having the bad guys win and being an antihero movie.

Also Halle Berry in lingerie....oh yeah.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."

8. Saying Thanks:

Gouko_Tenrou (January 4th, 2018)  

Addicted Member
    Everything...
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SauRoN View Post
    In the here and now it’s not that great but at the time it was phenomenal movie for basically having the bad guys win and being an antihero movie.

Also Halle Berry in lingerie....oh yeah.
    It was a nice change to have the bad guys win. Made it more realistic, i.e. in life its 50/50 good/bad not 100/0 as in most movies

Game IDs
    Experience

Betting on Zero - 9/10

Documentary about herbal life nutritional products and its pyramid scheme. Amazing how many people fall for this non sense. Even locally i know of a different company doing the same thing. Sad

hqdefault.jpg

Experience

Killing Gunter - 5/10. Was really silly and some of it was not my type of humor. Arnold was good though and I am sure like everyone, we wish he was more in the movie...

Gaming Wizard
    Sila, Samadhi, Panna
    Experience

Jumanji - 7.5/10
    Lots of fun, good CGI and enjoyable characters.
    Just missing a little something, although I cant put my finger on it.

13. Saying Thanks:

SLYGUY (January 4th, 2018)  

Page 1902 of 1974 FirstFirst ... 902140218021852188218981899190019011902190319041905190619221952 ... LastLast