Page 1993 of 1993 FirstFirst ... 993149318931943197319891990199119921993
Results 19,921 to 19,929 of 19929

Thread: What was the last movie you watched ?

Addicted Member
    my pronoun is god emperor duke, learn it bigot
    Game IDs
    Experience

Problem with a dirty joke is after you hear it the first time its not as funny the second time.
    Deadpool 2 is like a dirty joke you've heard before. Its a bit "meh". Kinda felt like I was just re watching the first one.
    Zazie is the best thing about the movie, and that fat kid is the worst.
    Never Forget 03/08/2017 - Lost Son doxed himself

2. Saying Thanks:

Uberutang (May 20th, 2018)  

Experience

Deadpool 2 - 8/10

Very Senior Member
    Powered by Awesome
    Game IDs
    Experience

Bleeding Steel : 4/10

Another movie I went into not expecting much, but since Jackie Chan stars in it, I was hoping for better. It was meh

Very Senior Member
    Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż
    Game IDs
    Experience

Pacific Rim Uprising - 4/10

Kak movie. Even as a 'switch off brain, watch Jaeger fight Kaiju' this movie just isn't worth it.

Although, to be fair...the Jaeger and Kaiju were brilliantly designed. So there's that.
    Last edited by McFancypants; Yesterday at 08:33 AM.

Game IDs
    Experience

Deadpool 2 - 7/10

It was funny for sure. But just trying to be R rated dirty for the sake of it doesn’t always make it funny. Also CGI was really **** in my places and looked like a bad video game.

Still prefer Deadpool 1

I should probably also say I’ve given it a extra point for Morena Baccarin

Addicted Member
    "PS4 Sky have no Cloud"
    Experience

Deadpool 2 - 8/10. Enjoyed it more than the first one. That entire X-Force sequence was hilarious. Since I had only watched one trailer for it, there was lots of surprises along the way for me. Didn't enjoy any of the stuff with the kid but it was needed to move the story along to that conclusion. Josh Brolin and Zazie were perfectly cast as Cable and Domino. The DC and other meta jokes came quick and fast, like the first movie I think I will get more of them on a 2nd watch. Wonder how much of that mid-credit scene will be canon?

Red Sparrow - 6/10. Utterly forgettable movie but I think there was some wasted potential. Don't know why but I was expecting something along the lines of 'Atomic Blond' to show J-Law's action capabilities.
    "For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?"
    Hidden Content

Experience

You were never really here- 8/10- excellent performance from a dishevelled(and now buff?) Joaquin Phoenix

Valerian and the city of a 1000 planets 5.5/10- Another miss from Luc Besson. Gets a point extra for Cara Delevingne

Game Night- 7.5/10- had quite a few laughs on this one. Staple Jason Bateman comedy.

Beauty and the Beast- 7.5/10- Decent, entertaining watch.

The Humanity Bureau- kak/10- Hardly surprised, Nic Cage's movies in the last 10+ years have been horrible. Fell asleep 30mins in.
    Last edited by Sting_Ray; Yesterday at 11:45 AM.

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by creemyv View Post
    Deadpool 2 - 8/10. Enjoyed it more than the first one. That entire X-Force sequence was hilarious. Since I had only watched one trailer for it, there was lots of surprises along the way for me. Didn't enjoy any of the stuff with the kid but it was needed to move the story along to that conclusion. Josh Brolin and Zazie were perfectly cast as Cable and Domino. The DC and other meta jokes came quick and fast, like the first movie I think I will get more of them on a 2nd watch. Wonder how much of that mid-credit scene will be canon?.
    I think the bigger question is what does this mean for the franchise with Disney getting the rights and a possible merger of all the X-Men and DP in the MCU.
    Last edited by xdav666; Yesterday at 11:54 AM.
    You know you about to fight the main Boss when the red dragon you fighting turn's & Say's **** this i'm outa here.

Addicted Member
    “Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
    Experience

Deadpool 2 - 8/10 entertaining and funny. I also think its better than the first one. Definitely worth watching
    Seek and you shall find! Hidden Content

Page 1993 of 1993 FirstFirst ... 993149318931943197319891990199119921993