Results 11,431 to 11,440 of 11440

Thread: The Health & Fitness Thread...

Oupa
    *laughs in deranged*
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by po10cyZA View Post
    Yeah sure, so on a typical day I use the below:

1. https://www.nutritechfit.com/shop/diet-meal/ - Diet Meal, I use this instead of eating breakfast most mornings.
    2. https://www.nutritechfit.com/shop/amino-pre/ - Amino Pre, pre-workout.
    3. https://www.nutritechfit.com/shop/l-glutamine-300g/ - L-Glutamine mix in with my pre-workout, I also mix it with my post-workout whey protein.
    4. https://www.nutritechfit.com/shop/cr...loaded-1-25kg/ - Createch Loaded, intra-workout creatine and carbs.
    5. https://www.nutritechfit.com/shop/no...whey-44lb-2kg/ - Whey Protein, post workout shake, I'll drink this again before bed or a few more times in the day, depending on what my protein intake has been on the day and if I'm drinking my daily requirement.
    6. https://www.nutritechfit.com/shop/nutritech-gaba-hgh/ - Gaba HGH, take this before bed.
    7. https://www.nutritechfit.com/shop/testo-xl/ - Testo XL, take before bed. Now this one some say there is no evidence it actually helps with anything, but whether that is true or not it has loads of extra vitamins that I would have taken in a daily vitamin anyways.

Other than the above just the general daily vitamins and supplements like omega oils, vitamins etc.

Looking up it seems like a lot and it is a lot, but weight training is a huge passion and part of my daily life and I've been doing it for 10-15 years and have noticed new gains and personal bests each time I add to my daily intake, I'm also 36 and need the support as I don't eat that much so I don't get what I need in diet alone. They should sponsor me lol
    That's a supplement programme someone like me would use. But I don't think @Cravinho goal is to put on bulk and for huge muscle gains.
    Think he's at his ideal weight now and just wants to focus more on muscle toning then bulking.
    His diet is fine now, just needs to add a bit more protein into it and the creatine supplement will be fine.

2. Saying Thanks:

Cravinho (November 30th, 2021)  

Experience

Basically gathering as much information as I can at this stage lol that's why I'm asking everyone for advice and tips

Game IDs
    Experience

So I stopped training about 14 years ago, when I got married life just got so busy and fell of the bandwagon.

If I recall correctly at my peak I was 115Kg and 14% body fat. I followed the traditional bodybuilding format, 50% protein, 40% carbs and 10% fat. Would change it here and there but pretty much kept it like that as it worked for me. Supplement side of things I would use a whey for post workout, multivitamin and BCAA tablets. Also some fat burners here and there depending on where I was with my progress.

I have since obviously gained a lot of weight, at my heaviest I was edging 140Kg. Made lots of attempts to get fit again, joined gyms a couple of times, picked up cycling, I'd lose a few here and there but always got overwhelmed by my hectic work schedule.

I did however dedicate myself to a keto diet around March. Dropped down to 108kg and been there comfortably since about July. Must say, I feel great, even though I'm still over 100kg (I've always been heavy) I now easily fit into size 38 jeans and either XL or XXL t-shirts. So I can pretty much shop where I want which was always my goal. Even managed to do my first 94.7 this year.

Want to step it up a notch of course, joined a gym about a month ago and it's been going great. I'm keeping the supplements basic again, just a multivitamin, whey protein for post gym and also some creatine.
    Last edited by Toi ZA; November 30th, 2021 at 11:47 AM.

5. Saying Thanks:

krYtHan (November 30th, 2021),  po10cyZA (November 30th, 2021)  

Game IDs
    Experience

I have heard a LOT of great things about the KETO diet, seems to be working for you well done.

7. Saying Thanks:

Toi ZA (November 30th, 2021)  

Experience

Think I may have pulled something in my legs as both my calves feel like **** today have to walk very slow as it pains when I try and walk on them don't think it was a good idea to try and do my normal leg routine on Monday as I'm feeling the effects today.

Oupa
    8d8 dmg on me? But I’m lvl 3...
    Game IDs
    Experience

Is it not perhaps just muscle pain because of the exercise?

10. Saying Thanks:

KenMasters (December 1st, 2021)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by krYtHan View Post
    Is it not perhaps just muscle pain because of the exercise?
    No clue but I'm walking around like an old man lol as it's a pain to walk around or stand up

Oupa
    8d8 dmg on me? But I’m lvl 3...
    Game IDs
    Experience

Probably just post exercise pain. What did you do? How many sets, reps, exercises?

13. Saying Thanks:

Cravinho (December 2nd, 2021)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by krYtHan View Post
    Probably just post exercise pain. What did you do? How many sets, reps, exercises?
    Did training bike/stretching/squats/leg press/sitting calves/standing calves/leg extension and a few more things, my legs are feeling a bit better today just my calves are still sore so moving around slowly think I should have started lighter instead of trying to pick up where I left off that time as @Sting_Ray said.

15. Saying Thanks:

KenMasters (December 2nd, 2021),  Sting_Ray (December 2nd, 2021)  

Game IDs
    Experience

hahaha yes you jumped into the deep end haha loads of calf exercises and bike, lekker man.

Page 1144 of 1144 FirstFirst ... 14464410441094112411401141114211431144