Page 264 of 264 FirstFirst ... 164214244260261262263264
Results 2,631 to 2,636 of 2636

Thread: Pictures of your setup

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Jer1cho View Post
    Cables are messy and stuff, and this is only a temp setup in my spare room. I am having an outside room converted into a studio. So here is my mini setup. Also using my own pc for now as I will get a dedicated audio machine once I move. Side hustle is going, and hopefully if I ever do lose my day studio job I have my own setup to do something.
    Have you thought about placing those monitors on the desk instead (with appropriate elevation), to give them some space from the rear wall? I guess it's not a big deal since you are putting a dedicated studio together.

Speaking of which, I'd be interested to see how that turns out. Are you getting someone to treat the room for you or are you tackling it yourself? I assume you won't be using that chair in your studio, because the high back will give you a false impression of the sound.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by KenMasters View Post
    Have you thought about placing those monitors on the desk instead (with appropriate elevation), to give them some space from the rear wall? I guess it's not a big deal since you are putting a dedicated studio together.

Speaking of which, I'd be interested to see how that turns out. Are you getting someone to treat the room for you or are you tackling it yourself? I assume you won't be using that chair in your studio, because the high back will give you a false impression of the sound.
    Yeah I tried them on the desk but even with the 3db bass cut I found it too harsh around 500hz. That mud region of dialogue I edit. The stands also allow me to get a better sweet spot for the stereo imaging with these monitors.

I am having the room treated. But it won't be super high end. Im still planning which route to take, as there are a few issues in the room. But hopefully it will just be dead enough to function. Don't need to do much recording at least so I just need room dead enough for my monitor levels.

Yeah I'm getting a dedicated chair, probably up to shoulders. When I mix I like smaller chairs, but for hours of editing you want comfort first.

3. Saying Thanks:

KenMasters (June 24th, 2020)  

Game IDs
    Experience

5. Saying Thanks:

bokka1 (July 11th, 2020),  Gouko_Tenrou (July 11th, 2020),  Jer1cho (Yesterday),  roskii (July 11th, 2020),  SLYGUY (July 11th, 2020),  Strifehart (Yesterday)  

Game IDs
    Experience

What is this, a keyboard for ants?

7. Saying Thanks:

Toi ZA (Yesterday)  

Oupa
    Most Prolific Poster of 2013
    Experience

@Toi ZA what was the end total on the keyboard?
    Do not cite the deep magic to me Witch, I was there when it was written

9. Saying Thanks:

SLYGUY (July 11th, 2020)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Gouko_Tenrou View Post
    @Toi ZA what was the end total on the keyboard?
    Its a Geek GK61 with KBDfans coiled cable and Hawaii PBT keycaps plus a couple of mods. Came out to Under R1800. Ordered all of it from Banggood and took just aver 10 days from date of order to be delivered.

11. Saying Thanks:

Gouko_Tenrou (Yesterday)  

Page 264 of 264 FirstFirst ... 164214244260261262263264