Page 258 of 259 FirstFirst ... 158208238254255256257258259 LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2581

Thread: What are you currently playing on PC?

Experience

Pathfinder Kingmaker. Seems pretty good. I think coming in a year after release seems to have done the trick. Fills that D&D itch.

2. Saying Thanks:

krYtHan (July 13th, 2019),  Wlad (July 13th, 2019)  

How does this work again?
    Experience

Started farcry3 after exclusively playing fallout4 for a few months. The movie clips are annoying.

Addicted Member
    Wiedzmin 3!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by johndeckardza View Post
    Pathfinder Kingmaker. Seems pretty good. I think coming in a year after release seems to have done the trick. Fills that D&D itch.
    I still need to get this. How does it compare to other recent CRPG's like Pillars of Eternity, Tyranny or Torment: Tides of Numenera?
    Last edited by Wlad; July 13th, 2019 at 09:31 PM.
    Hidden Content
    “Sometimes we have the absolute certainty there's something inside us that's so hideous and monstrous that if we ever search it out we won't be able to stand looking at it. But it's when we're willing to come face to face with that demon that we face the angel.”
    — Hubert Selby Jr. (Last Exit to Brooklyn)

Experience

Caved and got Game Pass for Forza H4. Best racing game I have ever played. So much fun. Gorgeous to look at. Absolute blast to jam with friends.

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by samrai.jck View Post
    Senua's Sacrifice, what have I done to myself. So absolutely beautifully atmospheric.
    Absolutely, I've never experienced anything like it in gaming and I don't think I ever will. They just don't make games like this.

Headphones is a must! And that guy talking about VR geez I would have a heart attack. This game almost game me a heart attack without VR!
    3DS Friend code: 2320-6249-6707
    Wii U SA NNID: Viigeta

7. Saying Thanks:

samrai.jck (July 15th, 2019)  

Oupa
    Oh my God I'm back with the Master Race
    Game IDs
    Experience

Still addicted to Insurgency Sandstorm COOP and Back on State of Decay 2. Also got Xbox Gamepass for PC. Going to download Forza H4 again next month when I have more data as it's almost 80gigs to download.

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by IwastheStig View Post
    Still addicted to Insurgency Sandstorm COOP and Back on State of Decay 2. Also got Xbox Gamepass for PC. Going to download Forza H4 again next month when I have more data as it's almost 80gigs to download.
    Guys im very sorry about being a noob. I didn't watch e3. What is this gamepass for PC? I have an Xbox one(which gathers dust) so I know what game pass is.

Also have a gaming pc. So its gamepass but pc only? For cheap? I wouldn't mind that, i find gamepass on xbox too expensive since I don't have much time to game so it goes to waste.

Can Forza H4 be bought on pc and played without online sub?

Like I said i don't pay much attention and the thing just gathers dust hence my silly questions.

Oupa
    8d8 dmg on me? But I’m lvl 3...
    Game IDs
    Experience

Default What are you currently playing on PC?

It’s essentially the same as Gamepass on Xbox, only now on PC. PC has no paid subscription like on PSN or XBL.

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by krYtHan View Post
    It’s essentially the same as Gamepass on Xbox, only now on PC. PC has no paid subscription like on PSN or XBL.
    Okay cool so I just need it for the free games not to play those games online. Or just buy the games outright and play as usual with no sub. Thx

Oupa
    Oh my God I'm back with the Master Race
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by vegeta View Post
    Okay cool so I just need it for the free games not to play those games online. Or just buy the games outright and play as usual with no sub. Thx
    Ye as mentioned it Xbox pass for PC only. It's like R15 for the first month and R69 thereafter. Whats cool is that Other World is already part of the pass. So if you were looking at getting it next year. It's free on if you already a xbox pass member.
    I will use it for Forza, Gears 5 and Other World.
    I find it strange though that Forza 7 is the older of the two, but H4 is free and not F7.

Page 258 of 259 FirstFirst ... 158208238254255256257258259 LastLast