Page 314 of 314 FirstFirst ... 214264294310311312313314
Results 3,131 to 3,132 of 3132

Thread: What are you currently playing on PC?

Experience

Finished Episode Ardyn for Final Fantasy XV. It was very good, the best out of all dlc that's been released and gave a good insight to an interesting character who got to little time to shine in the main game.

Episode Ardyn also connects with Kingsglaive way more than the other dlc or the main game, which I thought was a nice touch. You'll square off with several of the members of the Kingsglaive squad, even king Regis himself, as you get a chance to explore (and destroy) some parts of the city of Insomnia.

This episode also gives a lot of nice lore to the world of Eos, the Astrals and their pact with the true king, the war that took place among them and, of course, Ardyns motives as to why he wants to destroy Insomnia and the Lucis lineage.

The direction of this dlc was very good. I wish only it would have been longer. I finished it in under 3 hours.

Very Senior Member
    I went to Gamescom 2016
    Game IDs
    Experience

No idea why but im addicted to GEM games in general at the moment. Havent even had the chance to start replaying FF9 on steam again .

Page 314 of 314 FirstFirst ... 214264294310311312313314