Page 311 of 311 FirstFirst ... 211261291307308309310311
Results 3,101 to 3,105 of 3105

Thread: What are you currently playing on PC?

Oupa
    You dont Wanna know. No Really. Trust me.
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    That’s easy. Are you in the mood for a fantasy style game with magic and swords or a post-apocalyptic game with guns and science?
    That depends on the day of the week.

2. Saying Thanks:

Jer1cho (Today),  Wlad (Today)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by G_SHARK001 View Post
    That depends on the day of the week.
    Just watch a few video reviews of both. Then see what you think you like. They are both great at the end of the day. Wasteland 3 for me is a solid 9.5/10 game. I don't hate one and love the other, I just love both, but am married to only one of em.

4. Saying Thanks:

G_SHARK001 (Today),  Wlad (Today)  

Addicted Member
    Wiedzmin 3!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Default What are you currently playing on PC?

Quote Originally Posted by Jer1cho View Post
    Just watch a few video reviews of both. Then see what you think you like. They are both great at the end of the day. Wasteland 3 for me is a solid 9.5/10 game. I don't hate one and love the other, I just love both, but am married to only one of em.
    Yeah I agree both are good. It might come across that I don’t think Divinity is good but that’s not the case. It’s good, but it’s just not for me. It does a lot of things that I like: humour, interactive world, great characters. I just honestly got bored and lost interest in it whereas Wasteland kept my full interest and attention.
    Hidden Content
    “Sometimes we have the absolute certainty there's something inside us that's so hideous and monstrous that if we ever search it out we won't be able to stand looking at it. But it's when we're willing to come face to face with that demon that we face the angel.”
    — Hubert Selby Jr. (Last Exit to Brooklyn)

6. Saying Thanks:

Jer1cho (Today)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    Yeah I agree both are good. It might come across that I don’t think Divinity is good but that’s not the case. It’s good, but it’s just not for me. It does a lot of things that I like: humour, interactive world, great characters. I just honestly got bored and lost interest in it whereas Wasteland kept my full interest and attention.
    I tried Divinity OS 1 after playing and finishing 2 and got bored with that one. Just couldn't do it after playing the 2nd. So yeah I isolate DOS 2 and ignore the others. Just need Baldurs gate 3 one day ever, as I refuse to Early Access it. Wasteland 3 is definitely more brutal though (violent and raw), and less complicated as well.

8. Saying Thanks:

Wlad (Today)  

Addicted Member
    Wiedzmin 3!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Default What are you currently playing on PC?

Quote Originally Posted by Jer1cho View Post
    I tried Divinity OS 1 after playing and finishing 2 and got bored with that one. Just couldn't do it after playing the 2nd. So yeah I isolate DOS 2 and ignore the others. Just need Baldurs gate 3 one day ever, as I refuse to Early Access it. Wasteland 3 is definitely more brutal though (violent and raw), and less complicated as well.
    I’m sort of in the same boat with Baldur’s Gate 3. I really want to try it, but because I didn’t like OS I’m not in a hurry and I definitely don’t want to go the early access route.

I think when I finish Wasteland 3 on the SS I’ll try Pillars of Eternity II on it (also finished it on PC and loved it). Yeah the brutality is something I like in Wasteland and it has some awesome characters too.
    Hidden Content
    “Sometimes we have the absolute certainty there's something inside us that's so hideous and monstrous that if we ever search it out we won't be able to stand looking at it. But it's when we're willing to come face to face with that demon that we face the angel.”
    — Hubert Selby Jr. (Last Exit to Brooklyn)

10. Saying Thanks:

Jer1cho (Today)  

Page 311 of 311 FirstFirst ... 211261291307308309310311