Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1314151617

Thread: World of Warcraft

Game IDs
    Experience

If you still happen to play WoW and you wanna learn some stuff about PvP pop around at my channel.

https://www.twitch.tv/godrixza

2. Saying Thanks:

unstoppableErasor (August 27th, 2018)  

Experience

LG OLED 55C8|DENON X4400H
    XboneX - PS4 Pro - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

4. Saying Thanks:

unstoppableErasor (August 27th, 2018)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Rykinia View Post
    If you still happen to play WoW and you wanna learn some stuff about PvP pop around at my channel.

https://www.twitch.tv/godrixza
    Please consider making it available as a vod after it's over so people that are unable to watch it can digest it at their own pace!

Addicted Member
    Wait.... What???
    Game IDs
    Experience

So with Shadowlands announced, the wife and I hopped back into Azeroth, and we both still had, what seemed to be a mammoth task of completing Pathfinder part two left to do. I originally stopped playing just after I reached Honored with Nazjatar, and just a bit over friendly with Mechagon.

I came to find that the grind wasn't really that terrible from Honored to revered, I think I only have about 1500 rep left to revered on Nazjatar, and around 7500 on Mechagon, so will probably less than a week before I R. Kelly off into the skies.

What grinds my gears about the pathfinder part 2 crap, is how much they shaft us in the final patch of the expansion, same thing happened with Legion. We ginded through to Exalted on all the current factions before Broken Shore, unlocked part 1, then started the Broken shore grind to finally unlock flying, and just as people were getting used to being able to fly all over Azeroth again, we got thrown into Argus, again without flying, and flying was simply never unlocked there, which was irritating given the insane amount of grinding it took to get it unlocked in the first place, especially that damn Suramar, which felt like an eternity of grinding.

This will probably be the same situation with BFA, where we finally unlock flying for BFA, and now with the rise of the Old God Ne'zoth after the fall of Azshara, we will most likely be thrown into a new zone again to battle the old god, and again, not have flying.

I don't like the pathfinder part 2 requirement at all. Asking you to reach Exalted with the base factions that launch with the expansion is a long enough grind, and I pray that they learn from these tedious grind requirements, and make better choices heading into Shadowlands.

The 15 Year Anniversary event that kicked off this week fortunately gave us a 15% increase token to all XP and Reputation gains, with an added bonus of the World Quest weekly event, which also increases reputation gains by 50%, so it's a great time to farm rep if you are still short on some factions.

The Timewalking raids with Chromie that unlocks the new badass Deathwing look-alike mount does feel weird though, you practically just hop into an old raid battle that is already in progress, do a bit of damage, move into the next boss, same thing, until you've "defeated" or rather relived a portion of the damage phase of each of those battles, then you are teleported back to the caverns of time, and marked complete for that expansion.

Do this three times with each respective expansion, and get the mount. While I'm not complaining that it was super easy to unlock probably the coolest looking Dragon mount ever, I will be honest in saying that it felt like they didn't really put any thought into it, and the experience itself felt very boring.
    Last edited by Arcanecynic; November 7th, 2019 at 03:18 PM.
    Humanity's a failed experiment, walking the path to extinction.The earth will shake and the waters will rise. The elements reclaim what was taken.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1314151617