Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19496566676869

Thread: Boxing

Gaming Wizard
    Wear my heart on my sleeve
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by chaseus View Post
    The fighting world hates the Paul brothers because of pure jealousy. You have to give these guys credit. These guys found a gap in the market that these promoters wish they could control and they pay the fighters on the card well.
    Pure jealously? I don't mind Logan but Jake's a **** plain and simple, screaming 50 - 1 at the end of the "fight" and that Logan Paul now had Flloyds career?

Can't wait for Woodley to knock him out.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Mantis is purposefully obtuse and stubborn, fuelled by fanboyism he will defend contrived rationale to the point of contradiction. Noman - 2019

Gaming Wizard
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by abev View Post
    The fight was absolute trash, Paul was nowhere and Floyd still couldnt put him away, no "losers" but Floyd definitely loses on these cards imo.
    Was anyone really expecting Flloyd to "put him away" if the fight had gone on for another few rounds Logan would have gassed and Flloyd would have got the tko but I certainly wasn't expecting Flloyd to knock him out cold.

Tyrone Woodley on the other hand might do just that to Logan
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Mantis is purposefully obtuse and stubborn, fuelled by fanboyism he will defend contrived rationale to the point of contradiction. Noman - 2019

Game IDs
    Experience

I think some people did think so, but that reach advantage and massive weight disparity made it unlikely.

That's not even factoring in the fact Floyd isn't known as a knockout artist, he's a defensive boxer.

I must say, for what it was it wasn't a terrible fight. Logan did better than I thought he would, he does have some boxing skills. He could probably find some success in the amateur category if he keeps it up.

Gaming Wizard
    Game IDs
    Experience

But whatever i feel sad for the state of boxing that this is what we are talking about.

We should be getting excited for Tyson Fury vs Joshua but because of the boxers having several promoters different belts different organisations yada yada we are getting Fury vs Wilder 3 a fight nobody really wants to see.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by mantis za View Post
    But whatever i feel sad for the state of boxing that this is what we are talking about.

We should be getting excited for Tyson Fury vs Joshua but because of the boxers having several promoters different belts different organisations yada yada we are getting Fury vs Wilder 3 a fight nobody really wants to see.
    I'm quite keen for Wilder vs Fury 3 actually. After all the fallout after the last one, I'm keen to see how Wilder comes back. Fury is an excellent boxer. Wilder is a decent boxer with massive power. Quite keen to see if he's improved his skills and what his tactics will be for this one.

Gaming Wizard
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by UrBaN View Post
    I'm quite keen for Wilder vs Fury 3 actually. After all the fallout after the last one, I'm keen to see how Wilder comes back. Fury is an excellent boxer. Wilder is a decent boxer with massive power. Quite keen to see if he's improved his skills and what his tactics will be for this one.
    I'm not tbh I mean I will definitely watch it but I would rather see Fury vs AJ at Wembley sold out but that's never gonna happen.

I see Wilder actually winning the next fight, Unmotivated Fury isn't a good thing we know that and I just don't see how he's going to motivate himself for this fight that and Wilder is going to be ready for his pressure this time something he probably wasn't ready for in the second fight
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Gaming Wizard
    Game IDs
    Experience

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Very Senior Member
    why are you reading this and not my post?
    Experience

deep down I was hoping Mayweather delivers a KO on him, but we all knew that was not actually going to happen. What I will say is Mayweather is still fast, there plenty of times where logan was just hitting air because he couldn't keep up with the old mans movements.

Buy seeing as Logan wants to fight old guys, how about he goes a few rounds with Mike Tyson I like to think Tyson still has enough power in him to deliver a solid KO on the prick.
    Hidden Content
    Visit Hidden Content for my Blog as a Saffa in Namibia

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by leGendSouTi View Post
    deep down I was hoping Mayweather delivers a KO on him, but we all knew that was not actually going to happen. What I will say is Mayweather is still fast, there plenty of times where logan was just hitting air because he couldn't keep up with the old mans movements.

Buy seeing as Logan wants to fight old guys, how about he goes a few rounds with Mike Tyson I like to think Tyson still has enough power in him to deliver a solid KO on the prick.
    Speed is the first thing to go, the power stays for a long time. If Tyson went for it he'd knock Logan dead.

Game IDs
    Experience

In other news, Claressa Shields won her first MMA fight. Quite happy for her and quite keen to see how she develops her grappling and jiu jitsu game. She can strike, but that won't get her that far.

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19496566676869