Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 106090106107108109110
Results 1,091 to 1,099 of 1099

Thread: Elder Scroll V: Skyrim chat thread

Que Pasa!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Uberutang View Post
    I think the console versions are the same, other than some bugs the PS3 had that was patched.
    I suppose near the end of the "last gen", the difference in visuals were pretty close. I've seen a few Skyrim comparisons between 360 and PS3, and Xbox seems ever so slightly better.
    I'm basically just looking for someone to tell me it's OK to buy it for a second time haha

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Championface View Post
    Perhaps because of the fact that I was always a little bit behind everyone else while the devs were still patching the game up, I never experienced any of the issues that (most) PS3 users did. Almost as if the game was being patched up RIGHT before I might have experienced any issues.
    If this is true, I might just go get it, have been burning to play Skyrim again, especially on console, finished the main story line on PC with 87 Hours gameplay. :P

Experience

Hwzit xxx_alwyn_xxx

How are you doing? I'm sure by now you have long finished Skyrim V! How did you enjoy the rest of the game? Your Dark elf character sounds wicked - I played with both Nord and Khajiit classes - I preferred two-handed and archery, found thieving and causing general disorder in the cities to be damn fun with Khajiit ... jail-time of note ... lol! I'm keen to know your thoughts and game experiences. Are you going to play ESO, btw?

Experience

Hey there AnnemiDV and Rockstar!

I spoke to some guy @AWX about 3 days ago. He reckons ESO is going to be releasing on XBOX 1 (apparently - but not sure how accurate his info is)... I'm not sure if you guys knew already. Anyway, I'd be interested to know both your thoughts on Skyrim / ESO in general!

Game IDs
    Experience

I picked up this game for R100 @ BT the other day, can't put it down. Currently working on dual-wielding but will eventually move to two-handed weapons, magic is unavoidable, you just gotta use it. I used the shield & sword combo, works well, but feel like a wuss when I have to block lol
    This was only my opinion as an individual and was not discussed or talked about within my clan.
    Hidden Content

Experience

Huge bump, but I had to share this

Magnificent!

Experience

So Shinobi has been teasing a remaster..

59:00 onwards.

Experience

Skyrim total conversion mod Enderal releases soon, so here's a trailer

Enderal: The Shards of Order is an ambitious total conversion mod for Skyrim. It's been in development since Skyrim launched in 2011, and is the work of SureAI, the same team responsible for the Oblivion total conversion Nehrim. We profiled Enderal early last year, and have covered it for years now, but it looks like it's finally releasing next month.

That's a pretty big deal: Enderal is a fully-featured open world RPG, complete with new environments, art and voice acting, which you'll be able to download for free (so long as you own Skyrim). It's releasing in Germany next week, with an English language release to follow in the weeks after.

The launch trailer below is in German, but it provides a satisfying glimpse of how Enderal will play. Fingers crossed it'll work smoothly with the forthcoming Skyrim: Special Edition.

Experience

[4K] Skyrim Special Edition: Xbox One X vs PS4 Pro - How Big Is The Upgrade?

Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 106090106107108109110