Page 1889 of 1889 FirstFirst ... 889138917891839186918851886188718881889
Results 18,881 to 18,888 of 18888

Thread: Today's Highs and Lows ?

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by bokka1 View Post
    Low: I contacted Honda to book my 45000 km service. They phoned me back and asked where did I do the 30000 km service to which I replied with them. They told me no you did the 15000 km service with us last year. I checked my service book and somehow missed the 30000 km service as I thought that is the one I did last year. They then told me that they can't give me a definite answer now but that there is a strong possibility that I would have to pay for this service as they will have to do the 30000 one now too. I have no problem with that because it is my own fault. The real low is that they mentioned that it is also a possibility that they cancel the service plan which is a big blow for me as I was contemplating selling the car and upgrading to the newer model.

High: My daughter's passport is ready for collection at Home Affairs. I also have the unabridged birth certificate in place so all my paperwork is in order for our Thailand holiday next month. (I had to contact Cape Talk to sort out the unabridged)
    If you servicing you servicing the same items

Perhaps they meant that your broke the maintenance plan contract you cant get the 45k for "free" and it would be at your expense

2. Saying Thanks:

bokka1 (Today)  

Addicted Member
    Run Like The Wind
    Game IDs
    Experience

High: Its Friday, Playing Old Boys interschool rugby today 5h Stellenberg VS Durbanville

Low: My Dog Lucky Died, she atleast had a nice long life of 16. RIP Lucky <3
    Make Money Online With Clixsense!
    Hidden Content

Addicted Member
    RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!!
    Experience

Low: I contacted Honda to book my 45000 km service. They phoned me back and asked where did I do the 30000 km service to which I replied with them. They told me no you did the 15000 km service with us last year. I checked my service book and somehow missed the 30000 km service as I thought that is the one I did last year. They then told me that they can't give me a definite answer now but that there is a strong possibility that I would have to pay for this service as they will have to do the 30000 one now too. I have no problem with that because it is my own fault. The real low is that they mentioned that it is also a possibility that they cancel the service plan which is a big blow for me as I was contemplating selling the car and upgrading to the newer model.
    Doesn't the car get all excited and let you know when service is due?

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    If you servicing you servicing the same items

Perhaps they meant that your broke the maintenance plan contract you cant get the 45k for "free" and it would be at your expense
    Basically there are some filters that they had to do on 30000km that they have to do now.
    Hidden Content for all your Thailand travel adviceHidden Content

6. Saying Thanks:

Viking (Today)  

Addicted Member
    RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!!
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by JaredOzzy View Post
    Low: My Dog Lucky Died, she atleast had a nice long life of 16. RIP Lucky <3
    sorry dude

Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    Game IDs
    Experience

Default Today's Highs and Lows ?

High: My daughter's passport is ready for collection at Home Affairs. I also have the unabridged birth certificate in place so all my paperwork is in order for our Thailand holiday next month. (I had to contact Cape Talk to sort out the unabridged)
    Surely the car has a built in service indicator?

It would keep pestering you to be serviced so there is no way you could just have missed it unless they reset it at service time?

And if the service indicator didn’t trigger at 30,000km I would be having a serious fight with them about it because then someone cocked something up at 15,000km.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SauRoN View Post
    Surely the car has a built in service indicator?

It would keep pestering you to be serviced so there is no way you could just have missed it unless they reset it at service time?

And if the service indicator didn’t trigger at 30,000km I would be having a serious fight with them about it because then someone cocked something up at 15,000km.
    Surely when you signed for the car they wouldve disclosed the service intervals

I get your point though....

Gaming Wizard
    Lets count to a Million
    Experience

High - I sent her such a drunk message and she replied and we had good catch up session

Low - she was first love and its going to hard not think about her now

Page 1889 of 1889 FirstFirst ... 889138917891839186918851886188718881889